Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.
29937297

For Ray Atkinson only! http://www.filedropper.com/riley Please

For Ray Atkinson only!

http://www.filedropper.com/riley

Please send back to me through filedropper.com only!!!

Need by Thursday! Thank you so much!!!!

Ray Atkinson :

I'll get on it. A lot of research here. I know many of them right off, but many I'm not sure of. It's a good thing I have 2 days.

Customer:

Thank you Ray!!!

Ray Atkinson :

I have it done. I am just checking for mistakes. There are a couple that are a little vague, such as "the coldest part of Venus." Does that include the cloud tops? I answered it as if it meant the coldest place on the surface.

Customer: Lol your guess is as good as mine. Please remember to send back to me via filedropper.com
Customer: Ray are you good with writing papers? If so I am going to recommend you to my friend.
Ray Atkinson :

It depends on the length of the paper. I am not authorized to do more than a paragraph or two. Longer than that has to go to the writing category.

Customer: Oh okay thanks!
Customer:

Thank you so much!!!!

Customer:

I start macroecon on monday! I will talk to you soon! :)

Ray Atkinson :

I had the box checked that my answer was not complete. Please try again to rate.

Ray Atkinson :

...and yes, I will be happy to help in macroeconomics. See you then.