Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I need a programmer to help me with a couple of questions I

Customer Question
will pay a bonus if...
I need a programmer to help me with a couple of questions I will pay a bonus if am happy with the response. The programming question is as follows:

For this graded project, you’ll read two scenarios and
complete a variety of tasks.

Scenario 1
A gift shop has stored the following information about
its customers:

■ First name
■ Last name
■ Address
■ Amount spent on a yearly basis

The store manager wants you to create a program that will
identify the top 100 customers so she can send them a
thank-you mug with the store’s logo.
1. Create a flowchart for a program that will sort the top 1,000 customers by their
annual purchase amount and print the names and addresses of the top 100
customers, or fewer if there aren’t 100 customers.

Scenario 2
The students in two junior high schools in your district, Jefferson and Audubon,
are being merged into one school. Student files contain the following information:

■ Student ID
■ Last name
■ First name
■ Address
The files are sorted by student ID number.

1. Create a scenario for a program that merges these two student files into one
file, keeping the files in order by student ID number.

When you’re satisfied with your completed project, e-mail the project to your instructor
for grading by going to http://www.takeexamsonline.com. Make sure you include
the project number, 41880200, to identify the project.
Your instructor will use the following grading guidelines to grade your project:
Graded Project, Lesson 3
Created the flowchart for Scenario 1 50 points _______
Created the pseudocode for Scenario 2 50 points _______
Total 100 points _______
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Homework
5/7/2013
Tutor: ATLProg, Software Engineer replied 4 years ago
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?

Actually, I need it almost immediately I have other programming questions which are similar to this one that I need help with, unfortunately I don't have much money so am looking for a programmer who will be able to help me with my small budget

Sorry but these questions are exhaustive and need a lot of effort so price woulkd definitely need to change substantially

I will add a good bonus if you could help me

Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question, so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply here on this page (No need to create a new question). Best wishes.

Ok I will wait

Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate