ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

.[Assignment9_yourlastname.cs] Create a Windows Form Application

.[Assignment9_yourlastname.cs] Create a Windows Form Application project.

1.Create a Form for a car rental company and set the form text property to Car Rental and the form backcolor to GradientInactiveCaption.
2.Allow the user to select from a list of car styles: Compact, Standard, or Luxury.
3.Use a calendar that defaults to the current day and allows the user to select a future date when the car will be returned.
4.Add a Selection Complete button.
5.After these two selections are made, the user will click the Selection Complete button that will compute the total price of rental.
6.The number of days that the customer will have the car will be determined by the difference between the current date and the future date selected on the calendar.
7.The total price will be the number of computed rental days times the cost for the model of car selected ($19.95/day for Compact, $24.95/day for Standard and $39/day for Luxury).
8.Display the Number of Rental Days: and Total Price is: values on the form in two separate non-updateable controls.
9.Add an Exit button that will close the application.
10.Each button will have a Light Cyan backcolor property.
11.Internal documentation.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I have.

None of these answers have been rated by you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Relist: Answer quality.

Hello welcome back. I will be happy to assist you like last time i helped you with your qiestion
For future reference - Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to ensure question comes to me.

How soon you need this done?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

By tomorrow evening. I tried to ask a new question with the 'for altprog only' but it took me to a different expert, that's why I used an older question. Sorry about that!

Oh ok so its alwayss safe to just start question with "for ATLProg"

I will have this ready for you in 1 hr or so
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

okay, thanks!

No problem
Please download solution from
http://wikisend.com/download/595646/CarRentalApp.zip

I hope i was able to assist you. If you are happy with my service please rate my service . If your are not 100% satisfied, please reply to me so that i can help you better. Please start your question with "For ATLProg only" to request me again
Please download solution from

Please download solution from

Please download solution from

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am not able to get this to work is there anyway you can reload it?

What error you are getting?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

When I try to build the solution it's saying that there's a method missing? It could be that I didn't get the full download? I'm not sure. Is there any way to make it available again

Here it is again

http://wikisend.com/download/615202/CarRentalApp.zip
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

"One of more projects in the solution were not loaded correctly. Unable to read project file 'CarRentalApp.csproj'" is the error I'm getting now

Please unzip the file first
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Error 1 Unable to create a manifest resource name for "Form1.resx". Could not find file 'C:\Users\Melinda\Desktop\CarRentalApp\CarRentalApp\CarRentalApp\Form1.cs'. CarRentalApp

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That worked!

good please remember to rate my answer
good please remember to rate my answer