Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

For "The Doctor" Need help with this one. I have provided

For "The Doctor" Need help with...
For "The Doctor"

Need help with this one. I have provided what I need in the .zip file located here:

http://wikisend.com/download/373008/recipes.zip

I had some issues with some of the files in the .zip file and I have put in a screen shot of what I am getting in my browser, any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
5/7/2013
TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

By when do you need this?

Friday or early Saturday. Thanks!

You are very welcome. I will contact you once this is complete.
Hello again,

Please send me your database for this project.

In phpMyAdmin, select the database. Then select export. Export the entire database and then send me the file.

Thank you

Where do I send the file?

You can use wikisend like you did when you opened the question. You can also use ge.tt. It's up to you. Just provide me with the download link once it is uploaded.

Thank you

http://wikisend.com/download/288668/users.sql

Thank you. I will contact you once this is complete.

Hello again!

Please download the project here:

Attachment: 2013-05-09_171128_recipesdone.zip

Within the zip file, you will find a file called database.sql

This includes a new table that is required. What you will want to do is go into phpMySQL. Then select your recipes database so that is the database you are using. Select "SQL" and then paste the contents of this file into the window and run it.

This should drop your existing table, create the two tables, and insert a little bit of data from my own testing.

Now that this is done, you can review the site. It meets every single requirement, and I implemented the challenge (category filter).

When you go to the site, you can click on "All Recipes" without logging in. However, they are not linked to the actual instructions. You can filter the recipes by category. Simply select a category from the drop down and it filters using jQuery, AJAX and JSON. You should receive extra points for this.

Now, select sign in. Sign in with the user name [email protected] and password password

When you click on My Recipes
you will once again get the list of recipes. However, they are now linked to the actual recipe. Additionally, the All Recipes are also linked now. Currently, all of the recipes belong to this user. Click on one of the recipes. Form the the view recipe page, the own (fday) can update or delete the recipe.

Now click on Sign Out

Sign back in with user name [email protected] and password password

This user currently has no recipes. Click on All Recipes and select on of the recipes. Notice that the user cannot modify the fields and does not have any option to update or delete the recipe.

Now click on Add Recipe

Attempting to submit the form without filling out the fields results in error message. Fill out the form properly and you will be informed that the recipe has been saved.

Go to the My Recipes page or the All Recipes page and you will see your new recipe. If you added a new category, that category will not be in the drop down.

As you can see, this meets all of the requirements and does so quite nicely.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!

TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree

Could you upload the file again, i am not able to connect to the link you posted.

Hello again,

Try download it from here:

http://wikisend.com/download/317748/recipesDone.zip

Let me know if you have any questions.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you again!

One question, everything works good, the only thing I see that is not working is that the program is not displaying the last sign in date. Don't know if this is critical, otherwise it works great.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor
TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree