Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.
29937297

Astronomy: Need this paper completed.http://cosmos.phy.t

Astronomy: Need this paper completed. http://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/~zirbel/laboratories/HDF.pdf

Need document Monday 5/6 5pm

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Could you delete it? I am requesting someone so I will re-post the question. Thanks

There is no need to repost. I have forwarded a message to your requested professional, Ray Atkinson, to follow up with you here when he is back online. Let me know if I can further assist you. Thank you.

I have the file now. I'll get right to work.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience: Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.