Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Individual Marketing Mix Resources: University Library, Internet DUE

Individual Marketing Mix Resources: University Library, Internet DUE...
Individual
Marketing Mix
Resources: University Library, Internet
DUE THURSDAY, MAY 9, 2013 – 5:55 PM CST
Write a 1,050 to 1,400-word paper in which you describe the
elements of the marketing mix: product, place, price, and promotion.
Include the following:
 Select an organization with which you are familiar and describe
how each one of the four elements of the marketing mix affects
the development of the organization’s marketing strategy and
tactics.
 Describe how each element is implemented.
 Identify your selected organization and the industry in which it
exists.
A minimum of FIVE non-text, academic research references are
required with proper citation of all sources used in the paper.
.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/3/2013
Chris12
Chris12, Teacher

Chris12 :

Hello, I would like to assist you. Is there any additional information needed to complete the assignment?

Customer:

None that I am aware of. It needs to be all original with very low plagiarism as it is check through the university's plagiarism checker by the instructor and the results they receive contain much more detailed info than I do as a student. I would prefer it not be published for the use of anyone else. Just a reminder academic references are a must, Forbes, Business Week, etc.

Chris12 :

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX care of it.

Customer:

This is my first time doing this. Do I wait for the essay before I rate?

Chris12 :

Yes.

Customer:

Okay. Thank you.

Chris12 :

You're welcome. I'll get started sometime this weekend. Enjoy your day.

Customer:

Hello Chris I have a question about how this works again. It is asking me to rate your service but I do not see the essay. Unless I did not understand you I was under the impression that I read and agree on the essay before i rte and pay. Am I missing a link that takes me to the essay? Sorry for not understanding how the site works. I want both of us to be happy and for you to get paid. Thank you.

Chris12
Chris12, Teacher

You did not miss the link because I have not yet worked on the assignment. You have accepted the assignment and I will get it to you. It's okay about being new to the JustAnswer process and I'm happy to help with your assignment. It will get done on time. Have a nice day.

Oh okay, sorry. I have to run plagiarism checker which takes a little while. I am definitely not rushing you but when do you expect to be done? I possibly have two more essays with similar requirements if your interested. Have a good day.

I'm definitely interested in working on any other projects that you have. If you like I can turn the assignment in to you tomorrow, would that work?

Hey Chris any progress on the assignment? Was hoping to have it today as promised. Again I am not rushing you I just have two checks that the paper has to go through before I turn it in.

I understand, I'll have it done later tonight. There were a few projects in front of yours but I didn't forget about you. Laughing

I here ya there and I understand. Do you want me to send you the two other assignments to see if your interested?

Here's the assignment as promised and yes send me the information for the other two assignments.

https://www.box.com/s/kncvvmvarixy4857wl17

Chris it looks great except one thing. Five academic references are a must for this paper and the next two as well. I don't mind taking the point deductions for this essay but for the next two can you make sure I have five academic resources?

Here is the next two:

Resources: Locate the Social Media video URL in the COURSE
MATERIAL FORUM, under the thread “Social Media Video”

https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/cist/vop/index.html

(Let me know if the above link works. I'm not sure it will since secure is in the URL. If not I am open to suggestions as to how you can access it.)

DUE THRUSDAY, MAY 16, 2013 5:55PM CST

View the social media video noted above and use it as the
foundation for assignment.

Write a 1050 to 1400 word paper in which you thoroughly discuss
the phenomenon of social media and its impact on the business
place.

 How has social media changed the consumer relationship?

 Can a marketing mix be successful without social media?

 What challenges does social media present to marketers?

 What is the future of social media from a marketing perspective?

 How can ROI in social media be effectively measured?

Next one:

Select an organization with which you are familiar that conducts
both domestic and global marketing.

Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you identify the
environmental factors that affect global and domestic marketing
decisions. Address the following as they relate to the organization’s
marketing decisions:

 Analyze the influence of global economic interdependence and
the effect of trade practices and agreements.

 Examine the importance of demographics and physical
infrastructure.

 Analyze the influence of cultural differences.

 Examine the importance of social responsibility and ethics
versus legal obligations.

 Analyze the effect of political systems and the influence of
international relations.

 Analyze the influence of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of
1977, as well as the influence of local, national, and
international legislation.

 Explain the effect of technology.

My apologies, next time 5 for each. Also, both assignments are due on May 16th or only the first assignment?

No worries on the references i just remember the instructor saying how important it is to him. First is due the 16th and second one is due 30th

Thank you, I'm on it.

Hello Chris just for clarification you will do the next two essays? Have a good day.

Affirmative.

Have you tried to access the link for the 5/16 assignment? If so did it work?

The link works but I'm not able to access anything beyond the first page without username and password XXXXX

I can provide that info. Username: caddydeville

Password: a12345b

Thank you.

Hello Chris it's coming down to the wire and I need to do a plagiarism and writepoint check on the essay due tomorrow. Any progress?
Truth, haven't had a chance to work on them. Will get to them today...been really busy.

Oh please do. There is no way I could write that paper today that's due tomorrow.

Don't worry, I'll get them in to you. It was never of question of if I was going to do them but when I was going to do them.

Your awesome. How do I pay you? Just add funds to my acct? If so can you extract those funds for services?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Chris12
Chris12
Chris12, Teacher