Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

homework Q : Name a hormone that can be synthesized from the

homework Q : Name a hormone that can be synthesized from the following precursors:

a. Arachidonate ____________________________.

b. Cholesterol _____________________________ .

c. Tyrosine _______________________________ .

d. Amino acids _____________________________ .

e. Glucose ________________________________ .

f. Acetate _______________________________ .

g. Beta-hydroxybutyrate ___________________ .

g. Linoleic acid ___________________________ .
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes, please keep looking for answer

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm supposed to have this answer turned in by 11:30 tomorrow morning (Friday) if possible. Keep trying to get an answer for me. thank you!

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes, please keep looking for answer. I got an extension on due date for homework.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)