ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

1.List all active male students assigned to Advisors 1 or 3

1.List all active male students assigned to Advisors 1 or 3 (Fred Stone or Jack Simpson).
2.Provide a list of all students without a biography.
3.What classes are in the English department?
4.Create a list of all students and their advisors. Sort by the advisor’s name and then the student’s name. Include the student’s birth date, gender, and GPA.
5.How many students were born in the 1980s?
6.Write a query to show the average GPA by gender.
7.Provide a list of all advisors and the number of active students assigned to each. Filter out any advisors with more than 1 student.
Hi. Thanks for your question!

What database system are you working with, please? Can you provide the database?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am using SQl Server Express Edition with Microsoft Server Management Studio

Thanks for that. Do you have a script that generates the database tables?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I try to submit the scripts and then when I hit reply I get an acess denied

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Help cannot get it pasted her to send to you attachment is messed up as well I need help ASAP it keeps giving me and access denied. How can I get my scripts to you

Hi. I'm not sure about that. You could try putting them in a document and posting them to sendspace or a similar filesharing site. then you can put the Sharing URL here.I'm signing out for the night. Hopefully another expert can assist tonight; otherwise I'll check back in the morning.Kind regards,Susan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Morning will be to late and where can I find a share space to share it with the next expert? Will you have someone contact me? How does this work.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML