Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Looking for someone to do a java assignment for me. Final

Customer Question

Looking for someone to do a java assignment for me. Final project due May 9th. I understand this is not a lot of time but from what I believe it is not very difficult if you are able to code and understand the physics.
Essentially we have to model the physics of a baseball pitch and put it into code. We will be taking into account a number of different factors for the fastball, curveball, slider and change up.
We will be looking at this in 3D with the goal of running the code for the different pitches , running under the different conditions for each pitch and the average speed for each pitch. This will be done ideally using Euler's method so that we can update with a very small interval and obtain as much information as possible.
That being said we want to output these results somewhere so that we can make position vs time graphs for the different pitches and see as to why the baseball pitches do what they do.
If someone is able to help me with this please do not hesitate to email me. Further information will be given if necessary such as the equations we were able to come up with as well some articles pertaining to this type of stuff.
Thanks.
EMAIL***@******.***
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please find someone.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Thanks for asking your programming prompt. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.
Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this assignment as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.
You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.
Hopefully someone will be able to provide a response to you soon.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're okay with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Continue

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Forget it, it is taking too long I want my money back I will do it myself. This is ridiculous.