ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

Implement a class Car with the following properties. A car

Implement a class Car with the following properties. A car has a certain fuel efficiency (measured in miles/gallon or liters/km—pick one) and a certain amount of fuel in the gas tank. The efficiency is specified in the constructor, and the initial fuel level is 0. Supply a function drive that simulates driving the car for a certain distance, reducing the fuel level in the gas tank, and functions get_gas, to return the current fuel level, and add_gas, to tank up. Sample usage:

Car my_beemer(29); // 29 miles per gallon
my_beemer.add_gas(20); // Tank 20 gallons
my_beemer.drive(100); // Drive 100 miles
cout << my_beemer.get_gas() << "\n"; // Print fuel remaining

Programming Language: C++
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

tonight, tomorrow, whichever

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to request me again, next time you need help!
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-atlprog/ - Please bookmark this link to ask new question.