Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

1. (TCO 7) Write a join query that for every order placed on

September 5, 1998, (use '05-SEP-1998')...
1. (TCO 7) Write a join query that for every order placed on September 5, 1998, (use '05-SEP-1998') will list the order number and order date along with the customer number, last name, and first name of the customer who placed the order.

2. (TCO 8) Write a query that will list the part number, part description, and on-hand value (units on hand * unit price) for each part in item class AP. Give the expression an alias of "On Hand Value".

TCO 8) Write a query that will display the customer number, first name, and last name for every customer with a balance greater than $50. Display the first and last name as a single column and provide an alias for the column.
4. (TCO 7) Write a query that will list the customer number, last name, and first name for every customer represented by sales rep 03 or sales rep 12.
5 Write a query that will list the part number and part description for all parts in the PART table.
4/25/2013
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
How soon you need this done

i have only one hour to complete this

i have only 2 hour to complete this

I will have those 5 ready soon

ok

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer

please wait let me finish my work thanks for help

Ok i will be waiting
Let me know if you need anything changed in any of those 5 queries

No I am done thanks

ATLProg
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer