R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

for ((RRJha)) pless ASAP,before 9 am this Wenesday thank

for ((RRJha)) pless ASAP,before 9 am this Wenesday
thank you very much

http://wikisend.com/download/207972/Objects_LABA.doc
Objects_LABA.doc
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

now thank you I need(( RRJha))to do it plz.

Yes,

That is why I let you know that I had sent him a message that you were waiting for him.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thank you

Thanks for the request. I've received the files. I'll work over this and get back to you by tomorrow morning.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Pleas You must use the Python language to answer,Such as the above work.
Sure, I will.
Please download file below. In StudentDriver.py, please replace "First Name" and "Last Name" with yours.

https://www.box.com/s/5hskb6edk656sg4y021b

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Did you answer every 4 paragraphs Please be sure to soon.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Did you answer every 4 paragraphs

Just logged in. I answered everything that was required in the objects_labA file you sent me. I had posted the answer last night, which is before the deadline you asked for. I'm surprised why you decided to leave a bad rating. Could you please tell me what is missing? And could you please rate the answer again and convert it to a positive rating?

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My friend told me The answer is not complete.I hope you make sure that you answered 4 paragraphs،And news as soon as possible.

Thank you very much
It is complete. I just reviewed the answer against the document you had sent. I've included everything it asked for, starting from part 1 to part 4.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I really appreciate you
Thank you
Most welcome!

Please rate the last answer again to convert the previous rating to a positive one. And let me know when you need help with any future projects.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok Sure ,I will send you tomorrow a new project.
Thank you
Ok.

And it's still showing negative rating on the answer above. Let me know if you've having any trouble changing the rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I do not know how I can change my result.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok