Joanne
Joanne, Tutor
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science
14883717

Please provide a 5–7 slides with speaker notes of 200–250

Please provide a 5–7 slides with speaker notes of 200–250 words per slide (excluding The process for filling a job vacancy varies greatly, but there is the requirement for information that must be gathered and used to define the position and match the right candidate to that requirement, which is essentially the same.

As the human resources professional, you are expected to work with the supervisor of the position being created to provide the technical competencies in candidate selection.

Research and address the following:
• Discuss the sequence of activities that are involved in hiring an accounts payable clerk.
• Explain the data that should be included in a job analysis of that position.
• Describe how job analysis becomes a position description.
• Describe how the human resources professional guides the selecting supervisor in applying good selection criteria to choose the best candidate

Joanne :

Your PPT is ready

Please download here. Let me know if there are any issues, thank you.

Customer :

Thank you very much! Your work is excellent, I appreciate all you did in a short period of time!