Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I need lots of help with about 4 of my visual basic assignments.

Using visual studio 2010 in...
I need lots of help with about 4 of my visual basic assignments. Using visual studio 2010 in an intro programming class. I just need to pass and need help please
4/22/2013
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Can you please send me a pdf/word document/URL of your assignment description ?
Can you please send me the files you have been working with ?
Can you please go to www.ge.tt and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" and please paste it in your reply here.

I do not know where to start with these assignments and would really appreciate you helping me get them done. I am using Visual Studio 2010 and need to do well on about 4 of these projects in order to pass. I can send you all of the project instructions. Can you help me create them?

yes, i can help Can you please send me a pdf/word document/URL of your assignment description ?

http://ge.tt/70Nlaie?c

I need these and 2 others in the next 3 weeks

ok
I actually need them completed in the next 2 weeks and would like to spread out the submissions and not turn them in all at once. Would this be doable? I provided the rubrics so that you can see how I am gradedd. PLEASE SAVE EACH PROJECT AS frmAssignment_6, frmAssignment_7, frmAssignment_8, etc. ****Also, do not use any sophisticated code that would not be used by a beginning programming student.**** Please let me know if you have any questions. When do you think you can have assignment 6 and 7 done?
Hi Matt, I can help you with Week 6 and 7 and even 8 too..But looking at effort needed i would have to request you to create separate question for Week 7 program. Will that work?
You can request me again for Week 7 by starting your question with "For ATLProg" only
What is the purpose for this? Is it because u need more money? If so, can I just pay you through PayPal?
I would prefer having one question for each program so that its easy for both of us to keep track of questions too.
No problem. I will have to do it tonight when I get home. Will you be able to work on them in the mean time? All of the files have the assignment number that they go with.
You said there were 4 program but i see only Week 6,7,8 question text.
I did not add the other files yet for the other assignments. I wanted to make sure that everything was legitimate first before moving forward with all of them. Plus assignment 9 had a bunch of files that I just didn't feel like loading last night. I can get it to you tonight if that's ok.
let me work on 6 and 7 first..
Sounds great.
I will keep you posted Matt
Please download solution from
http://wikisend.com/download/594492/frmAssignment_6.zip

I hope i was able to assist you. If you are happy with my service please rate my service . If your are not 100% satisfied, please reply to me so that i can help you better. Please start your question for Assignment 7 with "For ATLProg only" to request me again, i will get started working on it in the mean time

Please download solution from

Are you going to charge me again for the other assignments? you said that you could do all 4 of them when you answered my request and I assumed that was at the agreed price of $75. Is that the case I hope??!!

Yes there will be separate charge for each question as $75 is too low of price for 4 programs, i thought i cleared that when i said you would have to create new question for each assignment. Sorry but i can't assist you with 4 program for the current price of 1 question

Can we agree to $150 for the 4?

Sorry but that is low does 200 work

I have already paid you the $75 so that would mean an additional $125 for assignments 7-9??? Is my math correct?

Yes you may add difference as bonus

What do you mean as a Bonus. I would need you to complete each assignment and then I could pay you $41 as they come in. I would rather pay as each assignment comes in rather than a lump sum at the end. Just so I can make sure that each assignment is to the specs I need. Is this ok?

Also, having trouble running the program. Did you do it in VB 2010?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer

I created a new question. The Admin said they forwarded it to you. Do you see it??? I already paid some money so Im hoping you do.

I unzipped the file and it looks good.

You did not use any "veteran programming" code that a beginner would not know, did you? I plan on recreating your file so that I can better understand what is going on in the class.

Matt,I did not use any special code in my solution. Also the new question that you created is of a lower amount from what we had agreed upon.

Yes I understand that. I will load the full amount just as I had to do for this question when you complete it. We agreed on $41 per assignment so when you complete each on I will load the remaining amount so that I can get my solution files. Can you alter the amount so that it is exactly as we agreed($41) per assignment?

Don't worry i won't mind if it few dollars less i understand that.
ATLProg
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer