ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

I need lots of help with about 4 of my visual basic assignments.

I need lots of help with about 4 of my visual basic assignments. Using visual studio 2010 in an intro programming class. I just need to pass and need help please
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Can you please send me a pdf/word document/URL of your assignment description ?
Can you please send me the files you have been working with ?
Can you please go to www.ge.tt and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do not know where to start with these assignments and would really appreciate you helping me get them done. I am using Visual Studio 2010 and need to do well on about 4 of these projects in order to pass. I can send you all of the project instructions. Can you help me create them?

yes, i can help Can you please send me a pdf/word document/URL of your assignment description ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

http://ge.tt/70Nlaie?c

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need these and 2 others in the next 3 weeks

ok
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I actually need them completed in the next 2 weeks and would like to spread out the submissions and not turn them in all at once. Would this be doable? I provided the rubrics so that you can see how I am gradedd. PLEASE SAVE EACH PROJECT AS frmAssignment_6, frmAssignment_7, frmAssignment_8, etc. ****Also, do not use any sophisticated code that would not be used by a beginning programming student.**** Please let me know if you have any questions. When do you think you can have assignment 6 and 7 done?
Hi Matt, I can help you with Week 6 and 7 and even 8 too..But looking at effort needed i would have to request you to create separate question for Week 7 program. Will that work?
You can request me again for Week 7 by starting your question with "For ATLProg" only
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What is the purpose for this? Is it because u need more money? If so, can I just pay you through PayPal?
I would prefer having one question for each program so that its easy for both of us to keep track of questions too.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No problem. I will have to do it tonight when I get home. Will you be able to work on them in the mean time? All of the files have the assignment number that they go with.
You said there were 4 program but i see only Week 6,7,8 question text.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I did not add the other files yet for the other assignments. I wanted to make sure that everything was legitimate first before moving forward with all of them. Plus assignment 9 had a bunch of files that I just didn't feel like loading last night. I can get it to you tonight if that's ok.
let me work on 6 and 7 first..
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sounds great.
I will keep you posted Matt
Please download solution from
http://wikisend.com/download/594492/frmAssignment_6.zip

I hope i was able to assist you. If you are happy with my service please rate my service . If your are not 100% satisfied, please reply to me so that i can help you better. Please start your question for Assignment 7 with "For ATLProg only" to request me again, i will get started working on it in the mean time

Please download solution from

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Are you going to charge me again for the other assignments? you said that you could do all 4 of them when you answered my request and I assumed that was at the agreed price of $75. Is that the case I hope??!!

Yes there will be separate charge for each question as $75 is too low of price for 4 programs, i thought i cleared that when i said you would have to create new question for each assignment. Sorry but i can't assist you with 4 program for the current price of 1 question
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can we agree to $150 for the 4?

Sorry but that is low does 200 work
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have already paid you the $75 so that would mean an additional $125 for assignments 7-9??? Is my math correct?

Yes you may add difference as bonus
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What do you mean as a Bonus. I would need you to complete each assignment and then I could pay you $41 as they come in. I would rather pay as each assignment comes in rather than a lump sum at the end. Just so I can make sure that each assignment is to the specs I need. Is this ok?

Also, having trouble running the program. Did you do it in VB 2010?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I created a new question. The Admin said they forwarded it to you. Do you see it??? I already paid some money so Im hoping you do.

I unzipped the file and it looks good.

You did not use any "veteran programming" code that a beginner would not know, did you? I plan on recreating your file so that I can better understand what is going on in the class.

Matt,I did not use any special code in my solution. Also the new question that you created is of a lower amount from what we had agreed upon.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I understand that. I will load the full amount just as I had to do for this question when you complete it. We agreed on $41 per assignment so when you complete each on I will load the remaining amount so that I can get my solution files. Can you alter the amount so that it is exactly as we agreed($41) per assignment?

Don't worry i won't mind if it few dollars less i understand that.