Linda_us
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
19873544

Suppose government expenditures on goods and services and net

Suppose government expenditures on goods and services and net taxes both decrease, and expenditures fall by more than net taxes. The effects of these changes on the budget deficit cause
a. both the equilibrium interest rate and the equilibrium quantity of loanable funds to fall
b. both equilibrium interest rate and the equilibrium quantity of loanable funds to rise
c. the equilibrium interest rate to rise and the equilibrium quantity of loanable funds to fall
d. the equilibrium interest rate to fall and the equilibrium quantity of loanable funds to rise
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Linda,

I have a question pending, can you answer it?

Yes I did see. However another expert has locked the question and should be able to help you with it.