R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

RRJha, I have 5 columns (AM, AN, AO, AP, AQ) of data with 350,000

RRJha, I have 5 columns (AM, AN, AO, AP, AQ) of data with 350,000 rows. I want to select this entire data and have a macro program perform the following> the difference of the number of the 2nd column and the 1st column and display this difference in column AT. I also want the program to show the difference of the number of the 3rd column and the 2nd column and show the difference in column AU. And to have the difference of the number of the 4th column number and the 3rd column number displayed in column AV; and the difference of the number of the 5th column and the 4th column to be displayed in column AW. I would like this to be a Macro so when I run it, it will run the data and new data as it comes available. http://ge.tt/6NdzxSe
Thanks P.S. this file is large, please don’t touch rest of the file, and work only with range of data provided above
Thanks
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Received the file. I'll work it out and get back to you.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks

You're welcome!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks again!