getsetgo
getsetgo, MBA
Experience:  MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level
15962517

You are the newly appointed President of the local Chamber

You are the newly appointed President of the local Chamber of Commerce. You are making your first presentation to the Chamber and want to make a good first impression.

Your presentation will be based on the following topic, purpose, and audience.

Topic: Expected U.S. GDP growth rate going forward
Audience: Local chamber of commerce
Purpose: To give business leaders an idea of what the economy may look like based on recent history and expected future conditions
Part I I will do part 2 on my own

Write a 600-750 word research paper given the topic, purpose, and audience information above. In addressing GDP, consider the following:

Trends, forecasts, and statistics
How GDP is determined
Interpreting GDP

Alex :

Hi, I can help you with this. When is it due and confirm that you want part 1 which is the 600-750 word research paper on GDP?

Customer:

Hello i need it by Saturday and yes just part 1

Please download your answer Here

Please give Excellent Service rating so that I get paid for my work.
getsetgo, MBA
Experience: MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can i get a Introduction page?

Yes, I will write an introduction page and post soon. Any expected length for introduction?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.