R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

This is for RRJha. I have a programming question for you.

This is for RRJha. I have a programming question for you. There's not a lot of space to type here, so here are just the initial details. I can give you more information if you're willing to help me out.

Make program Changemaker which inputs an arbitrary amount of money (expressed as a non-negative, whole number of cents), followed by a sequence of coin denominations (distinct positive integers), which outputs the optimal way of making change for the given amount or the message IMPOSSIBLE.

Thanks for the request. I'd be glad to help. Please upload the original question document at wikisend.com or mediafire.com and post download link here.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sure thing! Here you go. All the files you should need are right here.

http://wikisend.com/download/689104/Changemaker Files.zip

The deadline is 1:30 PM on Tuesday, April 2, 2013. If more time is required, that should be alright.

Ok, received it. I'll review it and let you know.

It's almost done. I'll send complete codes soon. Let me know if you could add $30 as bonus as it's a lengthy assignment.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hey RRJha! Seems only fair. I will totally add $30 to the assignment pay.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you very much! I will review the problem, and give you your payment, tomorrow (on account of the extra 30 dollar tip).

Ok, thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks again! payment is on its way.