TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

Part 1Various Types of Web ApplicationsCase assignmentFirst,

Attachment: 2013-03-19_172319_csc_320_1.docx

Part 1 Various Types of Web Applications Case assignment First, read through the required background readings. In Schroeder’s Introduction to Web Engineering, he lists eight categories of Web applications: Document-based, Interactive, Transactional, Workflow-based, Collaborative, Web portals, Ubiquitous, and Semantic Web. In the video with Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn.com), he mentioned the differences among Web 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. Search more on the differences on your own. For this assignment, you will find 1 to 2 example websites either for each category in Schroeder's presentation or for each version of Web technology (you cannot use those sites that are already in the background information), and explain why a web site belongs to a category or a version of Web technology. You should include in your paper the URLs and screen shots of the website homepages. Case assignment expectations Use information from the modular background readings as well as the given resources. Also, you could use any good quality resource you can find. Please cite all sources and provide a reference list at the end of your paper. The following items will be assessed in particular: 1. Your ability to consolidate ideas from reading materials and your understanding of the materials. 2. A well written report with strong argument. 3. Required Screen Shots. Part 2 HTML 5 Best Practices SLP assignment First, read O’Reilly’s Web Squared: Web 2.0 Five Years On in the required background readings. Then you are to read the HTML 5 tutorial, and work your way through the tutorials below. • W3Schools HTML 5 Tutorial, Retrieved from: http://www.w3schools.com/html5/default.asp You must do the exercise and provide proof of your work with screen shots. Don’t worry if you can’t fully understand the complex code in the tutorial right now. As this course progresses your understanding will increase. Explain your work and experience in a 3 page paper, in addition include in your paper how HTML 5 could be used to develop a Web 2.0 web site. Place this paper in a zip file with the screen shots, and upload it to CourseNet. SLP assignment expectations Use information from the modular background readings as well as the given resources. Also, you could use any good quality resource you can find. Please cite all sources and provide a reference list at the end of your paper. PAPER LENGTH: 3 pages and double-spaced. The following items will be assessed in particular: 1. Your ability to consolidate ideas from reading materials and your understanding of the materials. 2. A well written report with strong argument. 3. Required Screen Shots.

Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

By when is this required?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

By 03/25/13

Thank you,

I will contact you once this is complete.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok, Thank you.

You're welcome.
Hello again!

You can download the completed assignment here:

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank