R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

Are yo available tonight?please confirm if you recieved

Are yo available tonight? please confirm if you recieved the money?

It seems you meant for a specific Professional to respond to this. If you can indicate which Professional you are trying to reach I can forward a message to him or her so he or she can follow up with you when he or she is back online. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i am requesting RJHAA's assistance.

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Received the last payment, thanks. I'd be available around 10pm.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can you request to lock the last session?

Done. And received the files.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

please let m know if you need me to do anything on my site.

Ok. I'll review it and let you know. By first look, this one seems to be a long one.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Let me know. I will pay you but I need your help.

Ok
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how things going?

Working on it. Seems like you've to do a lot this time before taking the screenshots
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
let me know so I can start working tonight.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok let me know tonight I am available to take any screen shoots and also we could work on the other questions.
Ok, I'll get back to you as soon as I'm free
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
let me know so I do the work. I would like to do the other questions too.
Ok. Login to vlab, start from step 1 on first page, and go through the rest entering commands as stated. Please make sure spaces etc. in the commands are exactly as provided. Finally, you've to take screenshots as directed in last page. Meanwhile, I'll prepare the write-up for other questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I will do my best and I send the document back so you can Make up the answer incase It will need too.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/443488/NETW -22Lab.docx

This is the lab with the screen shoots I didnt have time to run from page 19 to 22.

Rep doc.

http://wikisend.com/download/387962/Wk3Rep.docx

I was able to take one the the last screen shoots.

can you make your best to answer the report - Doc.

if you are done tonigh send it so i can pay you for this session and I will need your assisantance tomorrow morning. any time. last week needed your assistance on Sunday and you were not available.

please let me know by tonight if we can work tomorrow for another session...

I've finished write-up for lab, but required screenshots are missing. I can see only cat shadow output. We need cat passwd and cat group screenshots too. And before taking screenshots, see if you could complete the steps you missed last time. It's the final one and is easiest to perform.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

last 3 step and the screen shoots. http://wikisend.com/download/460438/Last 3 step.docx

are available now. to work on the other questions.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can you give me a time today before 5 PM? to be ready to work on the other questions?

i really need your help on the other questions too.. I will pay you for the Lab and i will create another session for the questions.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech