TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

1. Read the article “Test Infected: Programmers Love Writing

1. Read the article “Test Infected: Programmers Love Writing Tests” at http://junit.sourceforge.net/doc/testinfected/testing.htm. (page # XXXXX)

2. Use pseudocode to design 2 test cases that are similar to the ones provided in the article above for the following simple ATM application:
Click here for ATM program link (page #11)
Note: If you are good at programming you may choose to implement your test cases in C, C++ or Java using CUnit or JUnit (Eclipse, etc), and submit the source code for the test cases and a discussion of how they work. I will not run the code, so you need to make sure you clearly describe how it works.
3. Perform coverage analysis. That is, analyse if your test cases are sufficient to cover all possible cases. In another words, if the program passes your Unit tests, will it guarantee that the code is fault-free?
hi

thanks for using justAnswer.com

send the complete details of the question what you need

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Send me a link where I can send you the rest of the word document. It is too long(11 pages) to fit on here.

Thanks,

hi

upload through www.wikisend.com
and send me the uploaded link
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Here is the link,

http://www.wikisend.com/download/378696/WEEK#5 Assignment.docx

hi

sorry i am opting out this to other experts
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok, so what do I have to do? just wait for someone, or re-ask the question??

hi

yes now this question is open to other experts
someone will conact you soon
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Expert did not answer question. I need another expect.
Thanks,
Hi there,

I am not able to access the sample program.
Can you please copy and paste it in a ms word file and than post it yere using www.wikisend.com

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have seen that document.
But when i try to access the Pseudocode or sample code it asks for ID And PAssword XXXXX why I said to copy and paste that content and provide me a download link for the sample or pseudocode that you want implemented.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If you look carefully, all the documents are on that one page. I have indicated the pages where to find all the information.

That wikisend document is all you need.

Thanks,

Kenny

Ok Let me check....
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

are you working on it?

I didnt get any code in the file instead i get a link where it needs a id and password XXXXX go through.
So I think i will not be able to help without access to that content so I will opt out for other experts to help you.

Have a Good Day.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The code is on the same word document, starting on page 11.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will continu to wait. In the meantime, try to get me in touch with TheDoctor.

Thanks,

Thank you for your continued patience. I have sent a message to your requested Professional to follow up with you here when he is back online. We will also continue the search for a Professional for you.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

By when is this required?

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As soon as is possible. I am hoping you got all the information on that word document. How long do you think it will take you?

Thanks,

Hello again,

I am a bit busy at the moment. I can have this to you by Friday morning. Is that acceptable?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Infact, It's due in 3 hours. Friday is too late.

If you can, please get it done soonest. Looks like you are the only one who can do it. Too many people wasted time trying it out, then giving up.

Thanks

I will try my best to get this done for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks,

I will be sure to tip well.

Thanks

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems