Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

judybailey52 can u please help with another time by this sunday

please i really like...
judybailey52 can u please help with another time by this sunday please i really like your work and got a perfect score
please help

Major Event/Epoch in American History Time Period/Date(s) Description and Significance of the People/Event(s) to American History
1) The evolution of the causes of World War I.
2) The socio-cultural impact of World War I on the U.S.
3) Woodrow Wilson’s rationale for engaging in World War I (note the theme of an individual’s right of God-given freedoms).
4) The cultural milieu of the Roaring Twenties and its impact on the Great Depression.
5) The causes and consequences of the Great Depression and its socio-economic impact on American society.
6) Evaluate the socio-economic effects of the New Deal and its legacy to American history.
7) The lingering consequences of the Treaty of Versailles that gave rise to the dictatorships of the Axis powers.
8) The evolution of events that brought the U.S. into World War II (note the theme of “God-given freedoms for all people”).
9) The socio-economic and cultural impact of World War II on U.S. society.
10) World War II’s legacy to American history, including its social, economic, political, and cultural impacts.
3/12/2013
Angela--Mod

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

Judy Bailey
Same directions? Fill in a matrix like the other one?

You also sent a lot of references. Will you be able to to that again? That was tremendously helpful.

Also, the value you paid for the other one was $96. These take a lot of time, so I would like the value to again be $96. Are you willing to change the value from $60 to $98

Let me know.

i paid 60 for the last one And yes i can provide references i can tip u the extra 40 wen its done this one is a little shorter can u

i paid 60 for the last one And yes i can provide references i can tip u the an extra 40 -50 when its done this one is a little shorter can u help

plz

here the refernces

HIS 221: Timeline Part III Websites and Readings

The following Web sites can be accessed as resources for the Timeline assignment.

The Roaring 20's (2010). History.com. http://www.history.com/topics/roaring-twenties

Gusmorino, P. A. (May, 1996). Main causes of the Great Depression. www.gusmorino.com/pag3/greatdepression/index.html

The following reading is optional.

The Greatest Generation (1998) by Brokaw. NY: Random House.

The following electronic resources can be accessed as support for the Timeline assignment.

“Causes of the First World War,” by Tonge, located on the A Web of English History Web site at http://www.historyhome.co.uk/europe/causeww1.htm

“The Rise of Adolf Hitler,” located on The History Place Web site at http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/index.htm

“HyperWar: The U.S. Army in World War II,” located on The History Department page of the United States Military Academy Web site at http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/USA/index.html

“World War I,” by Osborn, located on the Teacher Oz’s Kingdom of History Web site at http://www.teacheroz.com/wwi.htm

i am willing to tip up to 60 dollars if u can help asap thank u

You may want to check with customer service. I was paid $96 for the last one.

Anyway, I can do this for the $120 total you are offering (60 for the initial deposit and $60 for the bonus)

You have listed the due date as Sunday.

Yes Sunday

Ok, we are good to go for a $60 bonus.

Judy

yes

ok

hows it going let me know if u need anything

I'm half way through. Sunday should be no problem for completion.

Thanks for checking in.

ok

Smile

thank u for everything

You are most welcome.

let me Know wen it is ready i need it by mid night

please

You will have it before midnight.

hows its going hope all is well i am really struggling to keep my head above water in this class your help is what is keeping a float at this point as i just failed a quiz please let me no if u need anything

I'm good. I'm on number 8. Do these have to be 200 words?

no not necessaraly

no not necessarily but 250 words is preferred But if you go over dont worry

I'm under on some which is the problem this time. I end up repeating myself. It is all done, so I'll go over it and see if there are some places that can use additional information.

thank you very much you have been such a life saver

do U need any sources

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey