TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

Develop a report to illustrate the benefits of your design

Develop a report to illustrate the benefits of your design and its importance to the long-term strategic interests of CCI.

•This reports intended audience is CCI management, so it should be non-technical in nature.
•At a minimum, topics to cover include:
◦how it fixes problems of the past
◦security
◦cost
◦screens/reports/searches available
◦deployment and maintenance
◦future expandability
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

By when is this required?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

By Sunday night, This is an easy assignment. Just collect the screenshot of how to fix the previous assignment in the past. I need 7 screenshot.

Hello again,

I'm not following your statement. Your original post seems to suggest that you need a non-technical report justifying the use of the CCI database in a business setting. It is to include items such as what business problems are solved by the CCI, what security measures are in place, the cost, etc.

In no place do I see anything to do with "screenshots of how to fix the previous assignment".

And what is the previous assignment to which you are referring? From what I can see from the assignment you posted, no screenshots are needed. This is supposed to be a justification report, which is very common.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how do you justifiy the report? Just do what ever is easy for your. We can make it anything they ask for. Let me repost the question again.

• This reports intended audience is CCI management, so it should be non-technical in nature.

• At a minimum, topics to cover include:

• how it fixes problems of the past

• security

• cost

• screens/reports/searches available

• deployment and maintenance

• future expandability

Upload your Word document to the Submitted Tasks screen. Length should be between six and eight pages. Use proper APA formatting and document any references.

Thank you,

I will contact you once this is complete.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks

You're welcome.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.