Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Exam answers to 05305801

Exam answers to 05305801
3/8/2013
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Hello Rebekah,

Here are the answers to PF exam #05305801 for comparison to your own.

1. B

2. A

3. C

4. B

5. B

6. B

7. D

8. B

9. C

10. A

11. A

12. A

13. C

14. C

15. C

16. B

17. A

18. B

19. B

20. B

Hope this helps!

Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work

Do you possibly have the other 2 exams to this bundle, 05305601, 05305701? To cross reference my answers.

Hello again,

I believe I have exam #05305701 for your comparison. Please accept the above answer if satisfactory, and then post the other exams in a new, separate question.

Thanks!

Do you have the exam # XXXXX? Please excuse me for being unethical over this but my son is 18 and hasn't finished his courses and he only needs a few to finish, I am a undergraduate at Argosy University and do not really have the time to do his and mine, trying to get my (BA) in Psychology. Thank you for your assistance.

Hello again,

The exam I had on file was #05305700, so the one you are needing is a bit different. However, your plea tugs at my heartstrings. I will look up the new version, check the differences and post the answers shortly.

Thank you Chris, you are a God send

Here are the answers to exam #05305701 for comparison with your own.

1. D

2. A

3. A

4. C

5. C

6. B

7. C

8. B

9. A

10. A

11. A

12. C

13. D

14. D

15. B

16. C

17. B

18. A

19. A

20. A

Hope this helps!

Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work

Hello Chris! How are you doing today?

My son received his new set of exams, the exam # is 01202100, it is Decorating Today.

Thank you,
Rebekah.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

You are such a Godsend, thank you, sorry took so long to get back with you but had a final project due and a thesis on Gang Violence that took some time with.

Do you possibly have the exam results for "Meeting Your Client's Needs"

# 01202200 for comparison?

I'll check and see if I have answered that one. Are you able to accept/provide a +rating for the above exam answer?

-Chris M.

Chris,

I tried to rate it but they want $40.00 and I just do not have it so I will have to find another way or just finish it myself. You have been such a wonderful help and good luck in your endeavors.

Sincerely,

Rebekah Carroll

If you need help in the future, just make a new, separate post of your question and begin it "For Chris M." You should be able to assign a value less than $40 if you choose, although answering experts only receive 50% (at most) of your deposit. For the last exam you requested; I can assist with that, but have to individually answer each question (I don't have it on file), so a $40 deposit would be about the right amount. This is just to give you an idea about question value from the answer's perspective. Good luck on your studies!

-Chris M.
Chris M.
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work