David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

project 6 for david L

hi David,

need this one by saturday.

file 1

please let me know if you would require previous assignments for this.

thanks:)

Thank you for requesting me. Yes, please post any previous documentation that pertains to this project and I will start work on it.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

additional files:

project 5

Ok thanks.

David.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi David,

Can you post this one asap.

thanks:)

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi David i have used you before a lot... and i would need your help in several projects this year too. i have a question to post to you but i shows you are offline. please let me know how should i proceed with my question.

Yes, I do remember working with you and thanks for requesting me again.

Go ahead and post the question and request me and I will review and respond with any questions I may have.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

oops i think i missed it again...it shows u offline. let me me post this question here so you can review it meantime.and when you will be online again il post it there too... so i can pay you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2014-07-08_063346_project_one.docx

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi David is there a specific time you are online...please tell me the time in exact time zone as i am traveling abroad for this month.

Mornings are the best time to reach me - my time zone is PDT - so if you post it in the PDT morning you should be able to request me.

Also, is there a length or format requirement for the report?

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello David,

just keep it to a normal white paper length . 3-5 pages. if you start working on this one i can post the question when you are online. i will be checking the time now when u come online.if you come online for 1 hour please drop a message here so i have some buffer time to catch you and post the quest.

thanks

Ok, sounds good. I am online right now and will be for awhile.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi David,

i will be online today...so whenever u send me message i will be online and can post the question. i will post couple of more questions. yesterday i could not come online on time due to time difference.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi David,

i see that you are online but whenever i try to post a question some other expert by name F.Naz comes up. how should i proceed?

Ok then just put "For David L." in the subject line and post it now and I will standby and respond.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi David,

i posted the question with title only for David L. once you reply on that i will upload the document on it.

Ok sounds good. I just replied to the question.