Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

Hello Alex taking social cognition class. It is new learning

Hello Alex taking social cognition class. It is new learning for me. I anot understanding it yet.

a brief description of one example of a realistic conscious and one example of an unconscious social cognitive processing a person may have engaged in within the last 24 hours. Then, explain one possible reason why each of the dual modes of processing occurred. Finally, explain one way each of the modes of processing impacted them. Be specific and use the current literature to support your response. My text book is by Susan Fiske handbook of psychology. 5th edition Vol one
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. Still need assitance. I am waiting.

Hi, welcome back.

I don't have the textbook but should be able to help. Is there a required word count and what is the due date?

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

700 words count the professor is looking for examlple; once I undertsand I can back up with text book. A lthough information needs to have citations

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

due monday night

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.