Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

In Dietz x xxx Fine Jewelry, a store clerk who gave an

In Dietz x xxx Fine Jewelry, a store clerk who gave an unauthorized discount to a customer was interrogated by security personnel. The court held that: Answer her false imprisonment claim was not properly dismissed because the employer had proof that she gave the unauthorized discount. she could go to trial on her defamation claim because false, damaging accusations were made in the presence of others. she could go to trial on her malicious prosecution claim because the employer pressed criminal charges against her. she could go to trial on her infliction of emotional distress claim because she was very upset by the interrogator’s questioning of her

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I can wait for you to find someone to answer this question.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)