Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Pick a famous person (historical figure, celebrity, politician,

Pick a famous person (historical figure, celebrity, politician, etc.) of whom most people are aware.
Write a description of that person's personality according to each of the following theories and questions below.
Personality traits: Select one of the trait theories/theorists you have learned about (The Big Five, Cattell, etc.) and discuss the main traits that describe this famous person in the context of that particular trait theory.
Behavioral and social learning theory: How has the envi

Kathy :

Hi! I am willing to help. Please send me the rest of the question that was cut off and the due date for your assignment to ensure I can complete it on a timely manner. Thanks for requesting my assistance

Customer:

Behavioral and social learning theory: How has the environment and learning shaped this person's behavior? What rewards or punishments have affected their behavior?

Kathy :

Please let me know when is your assignment due? Thanks

Customer:

Humanistic: What stage of the hierarchy of needs is this person? What needs have they already met?

Kathy :

Please let me know when do you need the assignment ready? Thanks

Customer:

Psychodynamic Theory: What defense mechanisms does this person use? How have the key relationships affected their personality?

Customer:

At the end of your post, tell us which theory you think best explains this person. //end//

Before I commit to help you I need to know when is your assignment due to ensure I can complete it on a timely manner. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I keep getting mgs stating my question has been answered however I don't see your answer.

I am so sorry. I have not start working on your assignment as I requested the due date for it to ensure I can complete it on a timely manner. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It was due yesterday. I emailed my instructor for and extention so as soon as you can get it back would be fine.

OH!! Your are already late. Will it work for you that I send you the paper in the morning? Otherwise, I can open your question to any other available experts. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Tomorrow is fine, thanks.

I will post it in the morning. Thanks
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Kathy,

Thanks a million for your assistance. I would defiantly request you again.

Thanks for your positive rating and your kind comments. I am glad I was able to assist you.