Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

http://wikisend.com/download/520604/Server

http://wikisend.com/download/520604/Server Deployment Proposal Page.pdf  david...

http://wikisend.com/download/520604/Server Deployment Proposal Page.pdf  david l. only

Answered in 2 days by:
2/12/2013
Josie-Mod
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
David L.
David L., Engineer

Thank you for requesting me. By when do you need it completed?

Thanks,

David.
1 march

is this going to be feasible for you?

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. This one is quite involved and the amount offered would not cover the time required to complete it.

I can opt out if you would like to see if another expert can work on it. Just let me know.

David.
How much then??
Since Just Answer policy does not allow us to negotiate price, I will post it now using the mechanism they provide.
Oh k
How about now?

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX will work. I will start on it.

David.

Just checking to make sure everything is on track.

Thanks for checking in. All is going well and on schedule.

David.
Thanx
Your welcome Smile

About what time will you be done tomorrow?

I expect to complete it tomorrow afternoon.

David.

thanx

Smile

Are you about finish?

Yes, I will be posting it soon. Thanks for checking in.

David.

Thanks

Please click the link below to download the report:

click here

David.

its not working

Ok then please try the link below:

click here

and let me know if it works.

Just tested the link and it seems to be working (edited it again just to be sure).

can you put it on wilkisend?

Yes, here is a Wikisend link:

click here
David L.
David L., Engineer
Hey David I think I got the wrong assignment. I went to turn it in and it doesn't match. Can you help me out?
Hmmm...yes, I can post it again momentarily.
Yeah mines was suppose to be on a school the one I got was for a company called skysometning
Yes, yours is regarding a college. I have your report saved to another computer and will be back there this afternoon and can post it then. Will that be ok?
Yes thanks I need to send it to my teacher before midnight
Ok thanks and I apologize for the confusion. I will be able to upload the report and post a link here for you this afternoon.

David.

sir,

I'm still waiting on the assignment

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
I won't have a problem with plagerizm will I? It's very close to the other one.
I understand your concern. When I looked for the correct report I found that I had inadvertantly written your report addressing a different but similar scenario requirement. So the report I originally posted was written for you but I had the scenario mixed up. However, since they are very similar I changed the one I had written for you to meet the requirements of the scenario for your report. So it is still original, just modified to meet the slightly different scenario requirements.
David L.
David L.
David L., Engineer