DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, MSOM, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students
50366526

Graduate professors like to insist that the completion of thesis

Graduate professors like to insist that the completion of thesis or dissertation research is not merely an “academic exercise” or final hurdle to obtaining the desired degree. Explain at least one personal benefit that the individual derives from completing a high- quality thesis or dissertation. Then explain at least one societal benefit that follows from the individual’s completion of a high-quality thesis or dissertation.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hi!

DXJAnswerMagic :

I'd like to be able to help but need a little more information.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Does this have a reference or word count requirement?

DXJAnswerMagic :

Your reply to these questions would help us help you best. Thanks! DXJ

Customer:

whereis my answer pls,,,send it to my e-mail immediately

Customer:

I don't find here the answer

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hi!

DXJAnswerMagic :

I haven't written you answer because I do not know how long it should be or whether it needs to be cited.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Could you please advise?

DXJAnswerMagic :

Ok, working through it now.........I'll have ti to you shortly! DXJ

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hi!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Your answers are here

DXJAnswerMagic :

They should open in a new window.

DXJAnswerMagic :

I included the question at the top of the page.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hope it helps! DXJ

Customer:

Thanks,,,,I got it,,,,,,,

DXJAnswerMagic :

Please let me know if you have any questions about this. I'd be glad to help! DXJ

DXJAnswerMagic :

Did that answer your question?

Customer:

I have some ore questions,,,,amng them,,,,one I am sending here now. Pls, send me the answer now,,,,,asap

Customer:

Professor Parsnip wants to know more about the mental process students go through as they learn about research methods. She also wants to know which instructional methods are most effective for teaching research methods to her students. Assume that Professor Parsnip decides to take a qualitative approach to studying these questions. State a specific research question related to her general research problem that lends itself well to a qualitative research approach. Then explain why your question is better addressed using a qualitative, rather than a quantitative, methodology.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Ok............ let me think a little:-)

DXJAnswerMagic :

Answer to the first part of this here:

DXJAnswerMagic :

The mental processes students go through as they learn research methods include inductive and deductive reasoning, critical thought processes including creativity and inquiry and the refinement of the idea or question. When students consider the methods required to investigate the question or hypothesis, students realize they might need to revise the research question or find a more suitable method. This necessitates problem solving. Moreover, students must consider which types of data would yield answers to the research question and how the data could be analyzed. Furthermore, the students must consider how they would convey their findings, the benefits of such and how this might contribute to the ongoing research practice.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Thinking about formulating the question.............

Customer:

ok,,,you think for some time,,, pls,,,,I am here

Customer:

Your writing is excellent,,,,,,,I appreciate it,,,,hudaifti

DXJAnswerMagic :

If the professor were to use a qualitative question..............

DXJAnswerMagic :

Thanks! It's the "end" of my day and my mind is a little tired:-)

DXJAnswerMagic :

Here's an excellent reference for you to bookmark on qualitative, quantitave and mixed methods http://www.southalabama.edu/coe/bset/johnson/dr_johnson/studyq/sq2.htm

Customer:

pls,,,,answer the remaining part,,,

DXJAnswerMagic :

The Professor would consider the grounded theory approach to construct the questions. Among them, the Professor could set forth several questions in a survey and supplement the study through individual or small group interviews or direct observation. Alternate methods could include a mixed method study including surveys and the completion of the research paper (graded assessment). The later could yield an additional qualitative method and additional data. The latter could be quantified based on scores on the paper. However, measuring the number of students who achieved a certain score would not answer the Professor’s questions about how well the students interacted with the material or teaching methods. It would yield clues but some students’ scores would not reflect comprehension of the research process.

Customer:

you can reach me at hudaifti at Y

Customer:

I need so many things to learn & to make some more work fro you in coming days

DXJAnswerMagic :

Therefore, the Professor would devise a survey asking students whether the research process reflected the steps or processes detailed and explored in class and coursework.

The Professor could examine whether the final revisions or final papers reflected more critical thinking, more revision, and more creativity in presentation or discussed the need for further study.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Taken together, the data from the surveys, the individual and/or small group interviews and the scores on the papers (draft and Final) could demonstrate how well the students applied the research process.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Questions that would explore the qualtiative nature of the research process might include:

DXJAnswerMagic :

How did student readiness or prior education inform student comprehension of research methods?

DXJAnswerMagic :

How did class activities inform the final scores (applied research methods knowledge)?

DXJAnswerMagic :

Why did some students perform better than others?

Customer:

thank you again,,,,,now I can prepare that,,,,pls,,,keep in touch

DXJAnswerMagic :

Numerous factors could inform resutls.

DXJAnswerMagic :

OK.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Please don't forget to rate my answer. I appreciate you!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Glad I could help! DXJ

Customer:

sure,,I must rate

Customer:

contact me ok ?

DXJAnswerMagic :

You can always request me here. Just put DXJ in the message line.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your answer. After the chat, I have already completed the answer my my own. Thanks for your support.

I have already rated your answer. Did you receive that ? If not, pls, tell me I will do it again.

Regards

Hi!

Thanks so much for rating my answer. Glad I could help! Thanks again! DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks again for your effort.

You're most welcome!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
DXJ