Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.
12809769

Donations19

Attachment: 2013-02-01_170442_onyourowndatafiles.zip

1. Open the data file Donations19 located in the Chapter 19\On Your Own folder. Save the database as DonationsList19. 2. Use the Form Wizard to create a form based on the Donation table. Select all the fields for the form and the Columnar layout. Specify an appropriate title for the form. 3. Apply a different theme to the form only. 4. Edit the form title as needed so that spaces separate each word. Change the font color of the form title to a color that is easy to read with the theme you applied to the form. 5. Use the appropriate buttons in the Font group on the Form Layout Tools Format tab to bold and underline the form title. Resize the title, as necessary, so that all of the title text appears on the same line. 6. Use the form to update the Donation table. Search for records that contain the word small anywhere in the Description field. Find the record with the field value Small appliances (and the Donation ID 2126) and then change the Donation Value for this record to 120.00. Save and close the form. 7. Use the Form Wizard to create a form containing a main form based on the Donor table and a subform based on the Donation table. Select appropriate fields from each table for the main form and the subform. Use the Datasheet layout. Specify appropriate titles for the main form and the subform. 8. Apply the same theme you applied in Step 3 to this form only. 9. Edit the form title so that each word is separated by a space and uses correct capitalization. Resize the form title as needed so that the text fits on one line. Change the font color of the title to the same color you used in Step 4. 10. Use the appropriate button in the Font group on the Form Layout Tools Format tab to apply a background color of your choice to all the field value boxes in the main form. (Hint: Select all the field value boxes before making this change.) 11. Use the appropriate button in the Control Formatting group on the Form Layout Tools Format tab to change the outline of all the main form field value boxes to a different line thickness. 12. Resize the subform so that the entire subform is visible, and then resize each column in the subform to its best fit. Navigate through each record in the main form to make sure all the field values in the subform are completely displayed, resizing subform columns as necessary. Save the form. 13. Use the appropriate wildcard character to find all records with a Phone field value that begins with the area code 208. Change the record with the Phone field value of 208-(NNN) NNN-NNNN(Donor ID 36032) to 970-(NNN) NNN-NNNN Close the form. 14. Use the Report Wizard to create a report based on the primary Agency table and the related Donation table. Select the Agency and Phone fields from the Agency table, and select all fields except AgencyID and Pickup from the Donation table. In the third Report Wizard dialog box, add DonorID as an additional grouping level. Sort the detail records in descending order by DonationValue. Choose the Outline layout and Portrait orientation. Specify the name AgencyDonations for the report. 15. Apply the same theme you applied in Step 3 to this report only. 16. Edit the report title appropriately, resize the report title so that the text is fully visible, and then change the font color of the report title to the same color you used in Step 4. 17. Resize field labels and field value boxes as needed to fully display their values, being sure that all the boxes remain within the page boundaries. 18. Insert the data file CharityLogo located in the Chapter 19\On Your Own folder in the report. Place the picture appropriately in the report. Resize it larger to fill the space. 19. Apply conditional formatting to the Donation Value field using an appropriate condition and formatting. 20. Preview the report to confirm that it is formatted correctly and all field labels and field values are fully visible. Save the report, print one page that shows the conditional formatting you applied, and then close the report.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Hi. Thanks for your question. I'm reviewing your question and will have a response for you shortly.

Kind regards,
Susan
Hi. Thanks for requesting me again!

Your study guide is here.
As always, just let me know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,
Susan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

also i need the technical difficulties and how i can use this in the real world, or just a few comments about it. thanks

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Experience: 10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.