Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Open the data file Donations18located in the Chapter 18\On

Attachment: 2013-02-01_013019_onyourowndatafiles.zip Open the data file...

Attachment: 2013-02-01_013019_onyourowndatafiles.zip

Open the data file Donations18 located in the Chapter 18\On Your Own folder. Save the database as DonationsList18. 2. In the Donor table, for Donor ID 36001, change the Title field to an appropriate title, change the First Name field value to your first name, and change the Last Name field value to your last name. 3. Create one-to-many relationships between the primary Agency table and the related Donation table, and between the primary Donor table and the related Donation table. For each relationship, enforce referential integrity and cascade updates to related fields. Save and close the Relationships window. 4. In the Donor table, delete the record for Donor ID 36028. (Be sure to delete the related record first.) 5. Create a query based on the Agency table that includes the Agency, FirstName, LastName, and City fields. Save the query as AgenciesByCity, and then run it. 6. Modify the AgenciesByCity query design so that it sorts records in ascending order first by City and then in ascending order by Agency. Save and run the query. 7. In the AgenciesByCity query datasheet, change the contact for the Carpenter After-School Center to Valerie Jackson. Close the query. 8. Create a query in Design view that displays the DonorID, FirstName, and LastName fields from the Donor table, and the Description and DonationValue fields from the Donation table for all donations over $100. Sort the query in descending order by DonationValue. Save the query as BigDonors, and then run the query. 9. Save the BigDonors query as BigCashDonors. Modify the BigCashDonors query to display only records with cash donations of more than $100. Do not include the Description field values in the query results. In the query datasheet, calculate the sum of the cash donations. Save and close the query. On Your Own 10. Create a query in Design view that displays the Agency from the Agency table, and the DonationID, DonationDate, and Description fields from the Donation table. Save the query as TrailsDonations, and then run the query. 11. Use the Selection button in the Sort & Filter group on the Home tab to filter the TrailsDonations query datasheet to display only the records for donations to Eastern Wyoming Trails. 12. Format the TrailsDonations query datasheet to use an alternate row color of the Purple, Accent 4, Lighter 80% theme color. (Hint: Use the Alternate Row Color button in the Text Formatting group on the Home tab to select the row color.) Resize the columns to best fit the complete field names and values. Save the TrailsDonations query. 13. Save the TrailsDonations query as FurnitureOrHousewares. Modify the FurnitureOrHousewares query to display donations of furniture or housewares and to list the Agency ID instead of the Agency name. Sort the records in ascending order first by Description and then in ascending order by AgencyID. Run the query, adjust the column widths, save the query, and then close it. 14. Create a query in Design view that displays the DonorID, Agency, Description, and DonationValue fields for all donations that require a pickup. Do not display the Pickup field in the query results. Save the query as PickupCharge. Create a calculated field named Net Donation that displays the results of subtracting $9.25 from the Donation-Value field values. Display the results in ascending order by DonationValue. Format the calculated field with the Currency format. Run the query, resize the columns in the query datasheet to their best fit, save the query, and then close it. 15. Create a query in Design view based on the Donation table that displays the sum, average, and count of the DonationValue field for all donations. (Hint: Use the Count function to count the number of rows.) Enter appropriate column names for each field. Format the sum and average values using the Standard On Your Own format and two decimal places. Save the query as DonationStats, and then run the query. In the query datasheet, resize the columns to their best fit, save the query, and then close it. 16. Create a copy of the DonationStats query named DonationStatsByAgency. Modify the DonationStatsByAgency query to display the sum, average, and count of the DonationValue field for all donations grouped by Agency, with Agency appearing as the first field. Sort the records in descending order by the donation total. Save the query, run the query, and then close it. 17. Compact and repair the DonationsList18 database, and then close it. (Do not save the contents of the Clipboard.) On Your Own

2/1/2013
Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Hi. Thanks for your question!

I'm working on your question now, but it might take a few hours. I see that you have this listed as high urgency. Do you have a specific deadline tonight?

Kind regards,
Susan
Hi. Thanks for your question!

Your study guide is here.
Please note that I didn't respond to item 2, which needs to be filled in with your own name.

If you have any problems, please just let me know so I can assist you.

Kind regards,
Susan

also i need a few sentences about the tecniqual difficulties experienced and how this can be used in the real world

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Susan Athena
Susan Athena
Susan Athena