hi kathy i got these wrong, can you give me your second guess thanks
2.What made Jewish law different from other ancient law codes?
1. It claimed to be received from a deity. (wrong)
2. It was presented in writing.
3. It made no distinction between religious and secular offenses.
4. It was a vengeance code, an "eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth."
7.Maps of the Hellenistic world and the Roman Empire at their respective peaks would show that
1. the Hellenistic world stretched farther west and east.
2. the Roman Empire stretched farther west but not as far east.
3. the Roman Empire stretched farther east but not as far west.
4. the Roman Empire stretched farther west and east.(wrong)
15.Charlemagne's palace complex was
1. located at Aachen. (wrong)
2. built over the course of almost twenty years.
3. spectacular in appearance, but not a model for other early medieval Western churches.
4. All these answers are correct.
24.Thomas Aquinas in his writings about faith and reason
1. adopted the same position as the medieval thinker Bonaventure. (wrong)
2. tried to reconcile Aristotelian thought and Christian doctrine.
3. agreed with all of Averröes's teachings.
4. relied on pure rationalism.
25.The Gothic cathedral was identifiable by its
1. flying buttresses, ribbed vaulting, choir.
2. ribbed vaulting, rounded arches, thick walls.
3. flying buttresses, domed ceiling, many statues. (wrong)
4. ribbed vaulting, stained glass windows, and simple decorations.