Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

This is geographical science questions.

Attachment: 2013-01-20_023559_geosc040_hw1_template.docx This is geographical science...

Attachment: 2013-01-20_023559_geosc040_hw1_template.docx

This is geographical science questions. Please find a geographical expert and finish the word file. Thank you.

I need by 26th Jan. Thank you.

1/20/2013
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
HellCustomer
I would be glad to assist you. However, I do think the question is a little underpriced and I can see on the expert page that other experts have commented on the same thing. Would you be willing to pay a $12-15 bonus? If so, I'd be happy to assist you with these geography questions.

Hi i can pay you 10 more bonus. Is that all right?

Yes, that is fine. I will have your answer to you either tonight or tomorrow night. Thank you for working with me :)
HiCustomer
I am working on your answer, but was postponed by my own research. You will have your answer by tomorrow night :)
Customer I just got called in to work overtime on my research. I need to opt out. I will forward your question to another very qualified expert!
Hi, I need that answer by this Saturday. What if no one answer what should I do?
Judy Bailey
Hello. asciandwildlifebio has asked me to assist you in this question as they needed to attend to personal research.

I see you need this by January 26 and you are able to pay a bonus of $10.

I will check back with you if there are questions as I research this for you.

Judy
Ok, thank you for that.
Is there a website where this information can be found? The instructions say to copy and paste from the website.

Thanks
Yes here is http://www3.geosc.psu.edu/geosc040/40.lecture_files/Lec.Notes.html. Thank you.
I cannot access this.

Can you copy and paste it onto a document?
I can give you the access code.
zxl5125
lzd911108
That's all.
Is that work?
I should have said that we cannot use your personal login information.

I am looking for data tables on Hurricane Isaac
That's fine. I agree you can use that . Don't worry about it.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX policy says I can't. Don't worry I'm finding things a little at a time.
Hello, just checking in to let you know your answer will be completed on Saturday as discussed. I cannot tell you the exact time, but it will be before 10 p.m. EST.

Judy

Whew! Here you go. This was interesting, but not easy to research.

Click here to retrieve my thoughts on your question. Be sure to fill out the necessary information on the first page.

Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me.

Rate the advice you've received today (at least 3 or higher) so that I receive credit for helping you/answering your question. Need more help? Reply below with more questions!

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use. The information contained here is a resource – the same as a Website or your text and should be combined with your own thoughts. Consider any information provided as a model response.

Judy Bailey
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Hi Judy are you online?

I am here.

I have some geosc multiple choose question. Could you please help me with that?

I would need to see them and know when you need them completed.

Also, they would, of course, need their own listing.
Just make it to my attention.

Judy
Ok I will upload them soon. Thanks.

Hi Judy I already uploaded the questions for you , hope you can find it. And some questions due to tomorrow noon. Thank you so much.

Yes, found them. Which ones are due tomorrow?
Hi Judy you can check the questions I Write in there
Can you explain that a little?
The first group 1-11 of them need to be done by tomorrow noon
ok
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey