Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Does anyone know how to make a decision tree for an epidemiology

Does anyone know how to make a decision tree for an epidemiology class? It does not look too difficult, and there is most certainly a great tip involved.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.
A couple of questions while looking this prompt over

1) Can you post the specifics of the assignment so that I can take a look at it for you?

2) What is the deadline to have this resource returned to you?

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is this closed??

No, I am still here to try and help if you can send the specifics of the assignment.

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Awesome, Greg! It took forever for the site to point me in your direction, so that assignment is finished. However, I have a couple questions that will probably be easier than that last project.

Under what conditions would you use parametric and nonparametric tests? Considering your answer, which types of statistical analyses are more frequently used in epidemiology?

In text citations for a bonus tip. Can you do that?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Did you get my last response?

I would be able to provide information and references on the tests but not quite sure what you are needing in terms of a decision tree related this. Is there more information related to that component of the assignment?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That component does not exist! It was something I needed last week and ended up doing it myself. All I need from you is the two questions written in bold. The decision tree is no longer a factor :)

CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt.

Feel free to request me anytime. Just put "For TeacherGreg" at the front of your post or, even better, bookmark my weblink at www.GregPearl.com and use the question box on my page - still put the "For TeacherGreg" in the front of the post so it is directly sent to me.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Did you answer my questions??
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok I see it. Do you have a resource?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration