Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Exercise 6. Revise Instructions: “Precautions in

Customer Question

Exercise 6. Revise Instructions: “Precautions in Administering Vaccines.”
Precautions in Administering Vaccines
People administering vaccines should take the following necessary precautions to minimize the risk of spreading disease.
• They must wash their hands before and after seeing each applicant.
• They must wear gloves when administering vaccinations if they will have contact with potentially infectious body fluids or have open lesion on their hands.
• They must use sterile syringes and needles and preferably use disposable, autodestructible ones to minimize risk of contamination or needle stick.
• They must no mix different vaccines in the same syringes unless the vaccines are licensed for such use.
• They must discard disposable needles (not recap them) and syringes in labeled, puncture-proof containers for short-term disposal to prevent inadvertent needle stick injury or reuse.
• They must use an appropriate method, such as autoclaving or incineration, for long-term disposal of used needles and syringes.
Directions:
Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format.
Use the information entitled “Precautions in Administering Vaccines” to produce a document that communicates the precautions in administering vaccines. You may add to, delete from, or change the language of these precautions; however, the intent of the message must remain intact.
Your completed document will be evaluated on the following scale:
Chunking, bulleting, and labeling, or other appropriate devices 17 points
Visuals, such as flowcharts, clip art, or other appropriate devices 17 points
Appropriate order 15 points
Appropriate diction and grammar/punctuation 17 points
Use of white space, font, color, or other appropriate devices 17 points
Appropriate use of cautionary devices 17 points
Read more: Technical Communication Questions - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/homework/3qu65-technical-communication-questions.html#ixzz2Gb71rkDY
Category: Homework
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 4 years ago.
Steve Herrod : Hi, I'll be happy to help with this - when is it required for and is there a mnimum length at all?
Steve Herrod : Cheers
Steve Herrod : Steve
JACUSTOMER-1f5ufobk- : hi i NEED THIS BY THIS AFTERNOON AND NO THERE ISN'T ANY REQUIRED LENGTH
Steve Herrod : Ok - I will opt out for someone who can hopefully complete in that time
JACUSTOMER-1f5ufobk- : hey
Steve Herrod : I've opened this up to other experts now
Steve Herrod : so they will respond if they are able to assist
JACUSTOMER-1f5ufobk- : ok
Steve Herrod : cheers
Steve Herrod : Steve
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

dont bother assignment already done