Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Create this in Eclipse: Create an abstract class named Customer

Customer Question

Create this in Eclipse:
Create an abstract class named Customer Add 2 private fields to the class, name and id Add a constructor that takes 2 arguments, aName and aId Add the following abstract method public abstract double discount();
Create a Child class of Customer named “OnlineCustomer” Add a constructor that takes 2 arguments, name, id Write the body of the inherited abstract discount method Online customers get a 10% discount.
Create a JFrame class for your user interface named “CustomerJFrame”.
Assign "Java 1 Final by lastName" to the frame title.
Add a JLabel and JTextField for the Name.
Add a JLabel and JTextField for the Id.
Add a JLabel for the message output.
Add a JButton for the Submit button.
Add an ActionPerformed Listener for the submit button.
When the button is selected, create the OnlineCustomer object using the name and id from your JTextFields. Display the name, id and discount in the OnlineCustomer object in the message JLabel
Create a class named “CustomerApp” that has the main method.
Create an object of your CustomerJFrame class.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 4 years ago.
Hi by when you need this done
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

By 6 if not when ever you can complete it!

Expert:  ATLProg replied 4 years ago.
6pm EST tronight ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes

Expert:  ATLProg replied 4 years ago.
That is in 27 mins from now, let me see..
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If not when ever you can get it done. I am exhausted trying to figure this out.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 4 years ago.
Will 24 hrs work
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

3 to 4 hours would be the latest.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 4 years ago.
Sorry can't do that fast
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What ever you can do within 3 to 4 hours will work. Thanks. I have already created the abstract class.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 4 years ago.
Sorry can't do in 4 hrs too..You had to begin with set the Urgency to Low which should have been High..I can't finish before 24-48 hrs
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay but I have to say you have never been able to answer one of my questions. These are basic java programs.

Expert:  bitbucket replied 4 years ago.
Hi I can help you with this, but before that can you please rate my answer http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7blv4-create-abstract-class-named-book-include-string-field.html

I don't get credited if you don't rate the answers. Please let me know if you still need help.

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It did not work as it should. I kept getting an error message. The instructor said it was pretty close but not quite.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!