Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

**For TheDoctor** Hi, would you be able to do this one

**For TheDoctor** Hi, would you be...
**For TheDoctor**

Hi, would you be able to do this one for Sunday evening? $60

Using Perceptual Maps in Marketing Simulation Summary
Resources: Using Perceptual Maps in Marketing simulation

Complete the simulation, Using Perceptual Maps in Marketing, located on the student website. (I will send you this simulation)

Write a 1,050- to 1,450-word summary in which you address the following:

For each of the three major phases in the simulation, describe

• The situation
• Your recommended solutions, including why
• Your results

Summarize the different marketing components addressed in this simulation by answering the following questions:

• What is the relationship between differentiation and positioning of products or services? Is the repositioning of the product in the simulation as you had expected it to be? Explain why or why not.

• What is the effect of the product life cycle on marketing? What effect did the product life cycle have on the product in the simulation?

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
12/8/2012
TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time necessary to assist with this. I will open this up to other professionals for their review.

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer.

How about Monday evening?

Joanne
Joanne, Tutor
Hi, I can work on this for you. Can you send the simulation?

Hi Joanne,

I have problem uploading the simulation. It allowed me to download it to my computer, but the I can't attach it to this message because it is the not acceptable type of file. is there a way to email it to you?

Thanks

I cannot share my email account with the customer. Can you upload it on an external site such as www.mediafire.com / www.box.net / www.filesend.com and send me the link instead?

I will try now...

http //www.mediafire.com/?x28yc5cty8mrk5x

Hi, I got it, but am having trouble with the simulation because it appears to be too small for me to read anything though I can play it. Can you forward me the link instead? I have access to an UOP account, so perhaps I can log in and access in on the web.

https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/vendors/tata/UBAMsims/general_marketing/general_marketing_perceptual_maps_simulation.html

Got it!

Does it work?

Yes it does

Great! I will be waiting for your response. Thank you

ok
Hi, I realized I've got the assignment deadlines mixed up, do you still want me to post the answer?

Yes, please

It is due in 1 hour...I was hoping you will post it this evening since I indicated earlier that i need it by Monday evening

Please close my question.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Joanne
Joanne, Tutor

Hi Joanne, please remove the link for the paper. thanks

Joanne, are you available for another assignment? It is due by tomorrow night and from marketing.

Can you post the question? I should be able to help. Please remember to put my name in the question thanks

were you able to download it?

Joanne
Joanne
Joanne, Tutor