David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

another question for David L

another question for David L

Thank you for requesting me. Please post the project details along with required completion date so I can review.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi David,

need this one by monday december 10 by 11pm est.

please download and extract zip file.

file

Ok thanks. I will start work on it.

David.

I apologize for this....I had to take my computer offline as it was running so slow I could not get anything done. It is back up and running and I will be posting this soon.

Thank you for your patience.

David.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks David,

i have accepted the others.:)

Thanks :)

Working on finishing this one now.

I need the test.txt and stegan-org.bmp files in order to complete it. Can you post them please?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi David,

its included in the zip file i posted earlier. i double checked it, its still there.thanks:)

Thanks. I was unable to download it earlier so had to download the application directly from the development site. I was able to download the lab file earlier but the rest of the files were not in the downloaded file. However, I tried again this morning and was able to open and access all the files so will continue, complete and post it here shortly.

Thanks,

David.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.