Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

***FOR CHRIS M.***See reply for questions

***FOR CHRIS M.***

See reply for questions
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Thanks again for your request! I will begin working on this shortly.

Question #1 on the file you uploaded is missing. If you have that question you can post it here in a reply and I will add it to the answer document..

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I did a few of them that was easy to answer. You should have a total of 46 questions

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)