David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

How does the Office for Civil Rights

I'm looking for syseng How does the Office for Civil Rights investigate a complaint of HIPPA violation? Are any other agencies involved? How may complaints be resolved? What penalties, if any, can the Office for Civil Rights impose on doctors and hospitals for violations?

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Thank you for requesting me.

Is there a length or format requirement?

Also, by when do you need it completed?

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

same as the other I will be all done after this thank you
couple days is good

Ok thanks. I will get started.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't mean to bother you on the other question you answered for me I lost it some how and I don't know how to retreive it from you again I'm not that smart with a computer coul;d you help me out

Yes. First, below is a link to the report for this question:

click here

And below is a link to the report for your previous question:

click here

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can't get into the link it's not coming up I don't get it. It must be I stupid I'm not that smart with the computer

Please try the link below for the previous question's report:

click here

and click the click below for the current question's report:

click here

Please let me know when you have downloaded them successfully.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

with these two question they can;t b e parapharse or plagarism It has to be in your own words I just found this part out

I wrote both of them and did not copy and made sure that words I used were different than in the online content so should be ok. However, if you have any specfic concerns with the reports please let me know and I will revise them as needed.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

that's great I believe you but I still can't get into that last link I don't know what I'm doing wrong. help me

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications