akch2002
akch2002, Engineer
Experience:  Home work expert
46493125

Can some one help me solve this beam load condition? I will

Can some one help me solve this beam load condition? I will appreciate it.. The question is...For the following beam load condition fine REACTIONS A & B? The shear and the moment diagram? The beam is w 10x22. Length of the beam is Point A TO B IS 20 FT AND POINT B TO C IS 10FT. AT POINT C THE P= 1.0 K AND THE SECOND PART IS: LENGTH A TO B IS 20FT AND B TO C IS 10FT. FROM POINT A TO B IS W=1.0 K/FT AND AT POINT C P=1.0 K. Please help me as soon as possible and I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you. If you have the answer with diagram you can e-mail it to me [email protected]

HINT: BEAM OVERHANGING ONE SUPPORT-CONCENTRATED LOAD AT THE END OF OVERHANG

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I am still waiting..you have 48 hours in hands to solve this problem. Try to find some one in structural enginerring or some one who is good in statics and strength in materials in enginerring.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
I can help with this. I apologize I didn't get to it sooner, but I never saw the question posted. Let me take a look right now and I'll let you know if I need any additional information.
This sounds like a homework problem. Is that the case? I can't see what the beam looks like, can you please upload a sketch showing the lengths and support conditions? Do you need the answers only? I can provide the answers, but won't show any work.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need the diagram too..you will be working on the part II N III here is the diagram.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
  • how do I upload the diagram? I dont see any paper clip icon in here. the paper click icon is not working in here. I need the answer fast...its been more then 2 days now...give me your e-mail address where I can send it.
If you can't find the paper clip icon here, try uploading to mediafire.com and post the URL here for me to access.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

where is the answer? i did not get anything from you.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. The Professional who was working on this question with you is unable to assist at this time. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is a Engineering field question or a structural concept please use the information below to complete the diagram. And define SHEARING AND MOMENTUM FORCE ON EACH POINT INCLUDING THE REACTIONS (Ra, Rb, Vmax and Mmax)This diagram below will help to resolve the question.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?aa72ng6girfbwhe

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?32xa6c8vtintwda

I hope there are 2 problems to be replied. Kindly indicate dead line for replying these questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The dead line is Thursday by 5pm...but if I get it by tomorrow or tonight it will be great. because I also wanted to compare with what I have done. you or any other expert only will work on the 2nd and the 3rd part of it. I just don't know how to do the diagram..everything else I am pretty much done.with it...after what I will get from you or any other expert. I will just compare it with my answers...its basic formulas or structural engineering. I need some kind of result by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks. I will try to reply asap.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please..I will appreciate it..its a test..not even a h/w question..if you need anything just ask...And if you can not solve it leave it open for other engineers to review it. I am pretty sure you will know because of the visual work I added to the question. Those diagrams.

Thanks. I have similar questions in past and hope that I will reply these problems also.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I hope you get it..try not to make any mistakes..If you can solve it..can you e-mail it to me [email protected]'s late night in here. thats why..

you will get answers at this page only as reply through email is not allowed on this site.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok

welcome
Here are answers.
word file
Kindly rate the answers. BONUS will be appreciated.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hey your answer N the diagrams r great..but I am having problem understanding it because I usually use formulas for it. since you used a software it's little bit confusing to me. and it looks little different. Did you to Maximum shearing or just shearing force? So, if you can...can you please go step by step just the answers. for instance:

Part I: Ra= And Rb=

Maximum shearing force= and Maximum bending moment=

Maximum bending moment and maximum shear stress can be read from the graphs. Anyway I will reply as given below.
In 1st case, maximum bending moment is 50k-ft at x = 10, that is, in center.
Maximum shear stress is 10k at A and B.
In 2nd case, maximum bending moment is 10k-ft at B.
Maximum shear stress 1 in BC.
In 3rd case, maximum bending moment is 45.125k-ft at x = 9.5 from A.
Maximum shear stress is 10.5k at B.
I have used software only for plotting SF and BM diagrams.

Kindly inform me if any step is not clear.
Kindly rate the answers.

akch2002, Engineer
Experience: Home work expert
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what is Ra N Rb and then move in to Maximum shearing force and bending momentum force. N I am I am certain that you know what you are doing. For me its very important to understand and have all the right diagram N answers correct because it's my test. I am still confuse. But you do deserve an excellent grade.

I will reply to your queries.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hey I am working on this paper now

but you are not showing how u ended up getting this shearing and bm force so plese e-mail me back with showing some works. other wise I will fail this test

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can you show me how u got the shearing force and bm force..I need to show work...otherwise I will fail this test..so. e-mail me back as soon as possible please.

,

hey I am working on this paper now

OK. I will reply asap.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can u please do it now..because I will have to hand it in tomorow morning...I am waiting for ur respond

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.