Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

What potential effects would prohibition of gay marriage

Customer Question

What potential effects would prohibition of gay marriage have on other areas of law, if any?

How are these alternatives equal in benefits and rights, as in a valid marriage, if at all?

How would marriage affect gay couples as compared to the effects of marriage of heterosexual couples?

I do not need any references.  I would request that the answered be locked.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I completed the responses. Thank you for time. I greatly appreciate it.