Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Examine the claim that “moral reasons are different from personal

Examine the claim that “moral reasons are different from personal reasons.” Support your view with examples. (Please provide an actual scenario where a criminal justice professional (police officer, prosecutor, deputy etc.) is involved.)

Analyze this statement by Socrates: “The unexamined life is not worth living” and discuss its implication to a criminal justice professional. Support your view with an example. (Please provide an actual scenario where a criminal justice professional (police officer, prosecutor, deputy etc.) is involved.)
Assume you are a new police chief of a department with a history of bias against protected groups (e.g., minorities, gays, and women), addressing the entire police force. As the new chief you state: “We cannot think critically if we use bias.” Support this statement with reasons and at least two recommendations for improving decisions in the field.

Research at least two peer-reviewed articles about “common errors of relevance” in policing or trying / judging criminal cases in court. (Note: Do not use open source sites such as Ask.com, eHow.com, Answers.com, and Wikipedia.), examine two “common errors of relevance.” Discuss the damage the errors can cause and recommend at least two ways to avoid them

Kathy :

Thank you for requesting my assistance. I will complete your questions prior to Friday which is the usual deadline. Thanks

Customer:

thanks

Kathy :

No problem

Customer:

I can't see the answers????

Customer:

I had two emails asking to rate your service

Kathy :

I have not complete your answers I will send you the posting before Friday. Please wait until I send you the answers to rate my services. Thanks

Kathy :

I will be working on your questions this evening and post the answer for you to be ready by tomorrow as you requested. I have had some situations to deal with lately that have caused me to be behind. Thanks for your understanding.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks, I send a new set of questions, I don't know if you already receive it

I believe I responded to them let me take a look. Thanks