Owen
Owen, Attending Physician
Experience:  I teach medical students and residents with title of Asst. Professor
18703594

Students will select one lifecycle: • Prenatal • First year

Students will select one lifecycle:
• Prenatal
• First year of infant’s life
• Toddler
• School age
• Adolescence
• Adult
• Lactating female
• Mature adult
Once a lifecycle has been selected, you will describe:
1. The lifecycle, the age to be in that lifecycle
2. Nutritional challenges associated with that particular lifecycle
3. Develop a diet specifically tailored to that stage of life (make sure to include all of the macronutrients (percentages of carbs, fats, and protein) and explain the rationale. Do not forget to discuss specific nutrients that may be of concern during this particular lifecycle and elaborate on the reasons behind the issues/challenges with various nutrients.

I want to select School age for the assignment.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I can wait, but the assignment is due by Saturday night.

Hello - so would this be okay for the Lactating Female?
How many words do you need?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

That would be fine, the assignment needs to be 1 page long.

So about 300 words, then - okay - will it for in about 3 to 12 hours - depends on my schedule that I have right now.
Also, hopefully you saw the increased fee recommendation...
thank you
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Owen, Attending Physician
Experience: I teach medical students and residents with title of Asst. Professor