Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Dr. Steve, Here are my next assignments 1. Unit III

Dr. Steve, Here are my next...
Dr. Steve,

Here are my next assignments

1. Unit III Research Paper
Research the 1927 U.S. Supreme Court case of Buck v. Bell, which involved state-enforced eugenic sterilization for people who were considered feebleminded or otherwise genetically inferior. Write a minimum 1200-word research paper on your findings. Summarize the case, define the eugenic movement, and discuss its role in this case. Also, address Oliver Wendell Holmes’s statement, “It is better for all the world if, instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind.”
Answer the following questions:
 What happened to eugenics, particularly enforced sterilization, in the years following the Supreme Court’s findings in the Buck v. Bell case? What is the current legal status of enforced sterilization in the U.S.?
 Is the study of genetics, especially heredity, sufficiently predictable to justify using it to make decisions such as those imposed on Carrie Buck? Should genetics be used as the basis for any type of legal decision? Support your answers.

2. Unit V Project
You are the owner of a small retail business whose employees interact with the public daily. You employ around 85 people, both fulltime and part-time. You are aware of various types of workplace violence, and you wish to be proactive and prevent it as much as possible. How would you evaluate your company for risks? Design a plan for the prevention of workplace violence.
Your project paper should be a minimum of 1,000 words. Use information from at least one other reputable source in addition to your textbook. Use APA format for the paper as well as all source citations.

3. Unit VI Case Study
This article review assignment requires that students go to the CSU Online Library, Criminal Justice Periodicals Index, and read the article, “Tracking the CybercrimeTrail,” by Bryan Sartin, and answer the following questions:
 What problem was identified? What steps were taken to solve the problem?
 Various stages of the investigation were focused on different goals. Briefly list and describe what these were as the investigation progressed and what strategies were employed.
 Identifying and catching the criminal was not the only purpose for this investigation—what else needed to be done, and how was it to be accomplished?
 What type(s) of cybercrime was/were involved in this article? Does the identified offender fit the characteristics for this type of cybercrime?
NOTE: In order to access the article, type “CybercrimeTrail” as one word, if searching by article name.
BCJ 2501, Criminology 3
Your assignment should be a minimum of three pages long, and you should use APA formatting. And references used should be properly cited.

If you have any questions regarding these assignments please let me know. i need to have these assignments by Wednesday or thursday. My class is ending soon and I need to take my final exam before the 25th and I am being deployed for a month.

Thank you again Dr. Steve
Lawrence
8/12/2012
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Good morning Lawrence,

Thank you for your questions. When you refer to Wednesday or Thursday are you referring to this coming Wednesday and Thursday (the 15th and the 16th) or are you referring to the following Wednesday and Thursday of the 22nd and the 23rd?

Best regards,

Dr. Steve,

I am referrering to this Wednesday and Thursday (15th and the 16th).

Regards,

Lawrence

Thank you, Lawrence. I will be sure to have the reports completed on schedule.

All the best,

Dr. Steve,

Thank you.

Regards

Lawrence

You are welcome.
Dear Lawrence,

Attached is your report on “Eugenics and the Case of Buck v. Bell” The report is a total of 1,584 words in length, which at the rate of 10 cents a word would leave us with a balance of $99 to apply to the bonus when you accept the report.

Please CLICK HERE to download.

I am continuing to work on your other two reports and I will be sure to have them posted by tomorrow evening.

Speak to you soon,
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Dear Lawrence,

Please let me know when you have downloaded your report -- and I will delete the link for privacy per your standing order to do so. Also, as you have expressed your concern for privacy, it is important to realize these links can become searchable on the Internet.

Also, can you please let me know if you have a copy of "Tracking the Cybercrime Trail"
By Bryan Sartin. If not, I will purchase a copy on the Internet.

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve,

I havent downloaded the two reports yet. I will later tonite and I will let you know. Thank you for being patient with me.

Regards,

Lawrence

Good afternoon Lawrence,

Thank you for your message. I have just completed the other two reports. Let me know when you have downloaded the first report and I will then post the other two. I cannot post all three at the same time due to their size.

Speak to you soon,
Good morning Lawrence,

Thank you very much for the excellent feedback and the bonus.

Would you like me to post the other two reports now or a bit later?

Speak to you soon,

Dear Lawrence,

Attached are your reports on “A Plan for Work Place Violence Prevention” and “Tracking the Cybercrime Trail”. The reports are a total of 2,443 words in length, which at the rate of 10 cents a word would leave us with a balance of $185 to apply to the bonus when you accept the reports.

Please CLICK HERE to download your report on “A Plan for Work Place Violence Prevention”.

Please CLICK HERE to download your review of “Tracking the Cybercrime Trail”.

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Thank you, Lawrence! If you have downloaded all your reports successfully, I will now Delete the links for privacy per your standing order to do so.

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve,

All reports have been downloaded and thank you again for your support and assistance as always. You have a great evening.

Regards,

Lawrence

You have a great evening as well. Hope all goes well on your deployment.

All the best,

Dr. Steve,

Thank you for the reports. Here are my assignments for my English composition class.

1. In an essay-style response of 100-200 words minimum, describe your past experiences with English. You may consider the following questions to help you get started: How did you approach the subject of English when you were last in school? What was the last thing that you wrote (for example, an email, a text message, a message on a post-it note, etc.)? What are the most common kinds of day-to-day writing that you do? How do you feel about yourself as a writer right now? Is there anything in particular that you would like to learn in this class?

Your essay will also be graded on its development and completeness. Be sure that you revise and proofread your response. If you use outside sources, including your textbooks, you need to use quotation marks for lifted language, as well as in-text and reference list citations. If your essay is less than 100 words, you will not receive full credit.

2. Relying on your readings for Unit I and your personal experience inside and outside of academics, define academic writing in a 100-200 word essay-style response about academic writing. Consider the following questions as you construct your response: What is academic writing? How does academic writing differ from other forms of writing, such as public and business writing? What are some of the conventions of academic writing? What are some of the genres of academic writing? What is important for students to keep in mind when they begin a piece of academic writing?

3. Review your reading about the writing situation, and write a 100-200 word essay-style response. Consider the following questions as a guide for constructing your response: What part of assessing the writing situation, finding your subject, defining your purpose, or considering your audience most stood out to you, and why? How do you think understanding the writing situation will help you in your writing for this course and beyond? Do you always consider all of these elements before writing? Why, or why not? How will this reading change how you approach assignments, if at all? How would you explain the writing situation and its importance to a fellow CSU student?

My primary source text is: The Little, Brown Compact Hand Book with Exercises. Second Edition by Jane E. Aaron

Strategies For Writing Successful Research Papers. Second Custom Edition Taken from: Writing Research Papers: A Complete Guide, Thirteenth Editon by James D. Lester and Janes D. Lester Jr. Strategies for Successful Writing: A Rhetoric, Research Guide, and Reader, Brief ninth Edition by James A. Reinking and Robert von der Osten.

Let me know if you received my bonus from the previous reports.

Thank you for the excellent bonus and feedback!

When would you like these 3 reports to be completed?

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve,

Either Friday or Saturday Morning or evening works.

Regards
Lawrence

I will be sure to have the reports posted on schedule.

Best regards,

Good Morning Dr. Steve,

Here is a link that I pasted here concerning the APA format for the essays. Let me know if you cant access it.

APA GUIDE- 6th Edition-2 (1).pdf

http://www.columbiasouthern.edu/downloads/pdf/misc/apa-guide

Regards,
Lawrence

Thank you, Lawrence. I was able to access the link.

Best regards,

Good evening Lawrence,

I have completed the 3 reports. Would you like me to post them now or later in the week?

Best regards,

Dr.Steve,

you can post the reports if you like. Also state the amount owed to you for the reports. Thank for your valued assistance and help as always.

Regards,

Lawrence

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor

Good evening Lawrence,

Thank you for the excellent feedback and the additional bonus; it is sincerely appreciated. Let me know once you have downloaded all the reports successfully and I will delete the links for privacy per your standing order to do so.

Yours truly,

Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor