Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Examine the claim of consequentialism that actions are “right”

Examine the claim of consequentialism that actions are “right” to the extent they have beneficial consequences. Describe a situation in which a judge might apply the principle that the end justifies the means.

Assume you are a district attorney. Take a position for or against the ethics of the “principle of utility” (also referred to as the “greatest happiness principle”) as it applies to plea bargaining. Provide an example and rationale to support your position.

Assume you are a police officer assigned to the drug task force. Considering the principle of “ethical egoism,” take a position for or against the practice of planting evidence or holding back evidence to help ensure the conviction of a known drug trafficker. Support your position with an example.

Assume you are training to be a detective and are analyzing the types of issues surrounding the practice of “deceptive interrogation”. Evaluate two types of deception – one with which you agree and one with which you disagree. Provide an example and rationale for each type.

Kathy :

Hi! I am willing to assist. When do you need this by? Thanks

Customer:
Kathy :

I cannot see your note. Thanks

Customer:
I cannot see your notes. Could you please try one more time? Thanks
Please provide me with the required number of words and the due date for the assignment so I can complete it on a timely manner. Thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i need it by this sunday, sorry for the late submission, but I have been on streets working 19-20 hrs a day, the examples need to be related with the criminal justice (police officers, judge, etc.)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
,i need it by this sunday, sorry for the late submission, but I have been on streets working 19-20 hrs a day, the examples need to be related with the criminal justice (police officers, judge, etc.)
No word limit correct? Thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no, at least 50 per question
Perfect I got it. Thank you for requesting my assistance I will post your answers on a timely manner.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.