Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

Susie Uninsured worked at a large company that closed during

Susie Uninsured worked at a large company that closed during the economic recession. Susie and her coworkers are cannot afford health insurance. What is the potential effect of health care reform on Susie and her coworkers?

Chris12 :

Can I assist you? Due date and time? APA? Number of refs needed? Word/page length? Is additional information needed to complete?

Chris12 :
Customer:

Please post a 150-300-word response to the following discussion question by clicking on Reply.

Customer:

APA not necesary

Customer:

no additional info needed

Chris12 :

Okay, I'm on it.

Customer:

ok then buddy

Chris12 :

The most obvious effect would be Susie and her coworkers are able to afford routine medical examinations and also additional medical procedures. Physicals, eye exams and dental exams will no longer be avoided due to cost. Susie and her coworkers will no longer suffer through viral and bacterial attacks, mental distresses or other physical ailments without treatment. The quality of life for these individuals and their families will increase. Plans can be expanded to include all family members without an unreasonable cutoff. Special or experimental procedures can be covered in order to save a patient’s life.

Chris12 :

Additional effects include a reconsideration of doctor’s benefits and incentives. It is well known that some doctors get additional funds for pushing certain medications or treatments when the patient may be suited for something different. By taking away these incentives doctors will be more focused on listening to the patients and then determining the best course of action for the patient.

Chris12 :

If you need help again just let me know.

Customer:

is this 150 - 300 words buddy?

Chris12 :

157

Customer:

ok then cool then thanks alot

Chris12 :

No problem, you're welcome.