Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Please respond to the following questions either by writing

the design name or by...
Please respond to the following questions either by writing the design name or by describing the design using standard notation (X = program, O=observation, R= random assignment). For each design, please discuss all threats to internal validity.

1. a. Design: Single group post-test only

b. Internal validity threats:

2. a. Design: (R) O1 X O2
(R) O1 O2

b. Internal validity threats:

3. a. Design: Pretest-posttest design with experimental and comparison group

b. Internal validity threats:

4. a. Design: O X O

b. Internal validity threats:

5. a. Design: Single group with three pretests and four posttests

b. Internal validity threats:
7/29/2012
DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hi!

DXJAnswerMagic :

I might be able to help but need a little more information.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Could you please tell me if there is a specific textbook or source for this?

DXJAnswerMagic :

How long should this be?

DXJAnswerMagic :

Also, when do you need this?

DXJAnswerMagic :

Your reply will help us help you best. Thanks so much! DXJ

Customer:

Thanks for your assistance. Please you can use any of these books

Customer:
  • Course Text: Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Health Promotion Programs: A Primer by James F. McKenzie, Brad L. Neiger, and Jan L. Smeltzer

• Chapter 14, "Evaluation Approaches and Designs"

This chapter continues the examination of program evaluation. The elements of a good evaluation are presented along with the different procedures that may be used as a part of the evaluation. Different evaluation models are also illustrated along with methods for selecting the appropriate model. Finally, the importance of establishing both internal and external validity and how evaluation design impacts validity is presented.

• Course Text: Health Program Planning and Evaluation: A Practical, Systematic Approach for Community Health (2nd ed.). by L. Michele Issel

Chapter 12, "Choosing Designs for Effect Evaluation"

Chapter 12 takes the typical evaluation design using the traditional experimental, quasi-expeimental or epidemiological approaches to research and then organizes them based on the complexity of the design and the purpose of the evaluation. The decision about the approach to take is dependent on the resources that are available for completing the evaluation and the type of information that is desired. Finally, a detailed description of each of the approaches is presented.

Customer:

It should be 2 pages long and needed within 3 hours from now

DXJAnswerMagic :

HI! It might be tight but I can help!

Customer:

Thank you

DXJAnswerMagic :

You're welcome! DXJ

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hi1

DXJAnswerMagic :

Your answers are here.

DXJAnswerMagic :

They should open in a new window.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hope it helps! DXJ

DXJAnswerMagic

Hello DXJ,

Thanks for the answer you provided. Please can you put the answers according to the question numbers. Just show me where to get the answer 1-5, Please if not possible please let me know. Thanks.Customer/p>

Hi!
    I can do that...........Will get this to you ASAP.
    THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
    You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
    If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

DXJ,

Thank you very much for your wonderful help. You are so patient that you answered all my questions. Please can I request for You (DXJ) when next I have a question?

Hi!
    I'm so glad I could help!
    I'd be happy to look at your next question.
    You can put DXJ in the title to request me.
    Thanks so much!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
    DXJ
    DXJAnswerMagic
    DXJAnswerMagic