Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

How might a defendants race, in addition to a victims race,

How might a defendant’s race, in addition to a victim’s race, affect a capital case? Which variable appears to have the greater influence on determining the defendant’s guilt?

The just deserts model is concerned with punishment in proportion to an offense. How is consensus on proportionality achieved? How does this consensus vary from an international perspective?

200 words each

Need as soon as possible please.

Chris12 :

Do you need assistance? What day and time is the assignment due? How many references are needed? APA? Is there additional information needed to complete the assignment?

Customer:

I need this by 11:00 CST if possible.

Chris12 :

My apologies, I won't be able to complete the assignment by that time. What is the absolute last day and time that the assignment can be turned in?

Chris12 :
Customer:

How about 6:00am CST tomorrow? I'm leaving town unexpectedly at 7:00am.

Chris12 :

Yes, that can be done.

Customer:

Thank you so very much!

Chris12 :

You're welcome.

Chris12 :

If you need help again please let me know.

Customer:

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I can't open a .docx, it has to be in .doc format.

Chris12 :

I'm not sure how to change that unless I simply unload the entire paper here without any formatting. Please let me know what you want me to do.

Chris12 :

Chris12 :

Nevermind, figured out the problem. Here's the revised version: https://www.box.com/s/78cb4dd7b395414c94c8

Thank you for the favorable rating, if you need help again please let me know.